<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, October 24, 2005

I just wanna share an experience ;D
I was feeling very down on Sunday, but the moment I went to the forum and saw news reports about their FH@ Shanghai, I just smiled very heartily~ not only the reports, but oso the photos as well! the reports about how Ashin became very blockhead when Jolin appeared and the photos of them at the 慶功宴 and the concert itself~ The above photo is the one that made me smile the widest~ Although can see that they are kind of tired...
I was really very very surprised that my mood could actually switched so fast~ XDDDD
Its like jumping from one end of a scale to another~ hmm~ although its only temporary, its better than nothing ba.... When your mood is down, its better not to be always down ba~ there must be times where you just forget about ur problems and the things tat are bothering you~ To some ppl, they just cannot find the "thing" that will make them do so.... And sometimes friends and families wun help... (how to help when it is all these things combined that cause ur mood to be down?) And religion is sometimes too intangible... In the past i would probably have nothing... but now......
I am lucky that I have Mayday :DDD

2 Comments:

Blogger Noritaka said...

Can understd how u feel... been thru it past 2 weeks with family & tuition stress... sometimes,I'll even rewind all the way back to Xiao Hu Dui songs & they nvr fail to cheer me up too :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger g n i y n i x said...

gong4 ming2 with your entry :)

I am glad to have found them too :) and the forum :)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home