<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, October 16, 2005

BEYOND's Final 演唱會 (erm... Maybe not..)

It was GREAT!!! Very very good!!! My only complain was the length~ Its really too short..... Its really by far my shortest concert~~ erm... Though I nv really been to alot of concert~ It started at 820 and ended at 1040!!! They really very persistent wor~~ No encore means no encore!!!
So 巧!!! Met a long-time-no-see friend there!!! And she was only sitting a few seats away from me!! haha...... We wanted to get very high!! But was very diff... cos ppl ard are really quite dead leh~~ Cannot even stand up!!!! Cos stand up will block those behind~~ So we decided to go to the balcony~ But at the balcony right in front of our seats still will block~~ hai~ So hor.. No choice,we went over to the other side's balcony, nobody sitting there~ Initially still hesitate abit cos afterall I went with Yongqi, Weiting, Audrey and JY... only met my friend, Melissa there~ But when they sang 抗戰20年, I just cannot 忍 anymore!!! I just ran over to the balcony there!!! And really jumped and sing and shout as if I was watching Mayday!!! That song is SUPER NICE!!! ;DDDDD
Wah lao!!! Its really SUPER SUPER HIGH thereafter!!! haha.... After 抗戰20年,they continued with 真的愛你!!!! OMG~~~~ Its really THE SONG!!! haha... Den.... to add on!!! They sang 光輝歲月!!!!!! And of course!!! AMANI!!! After we stand for one song, 2 guys came join us!! Those 2 guys very funny leh!! They really were behaving as if its their concert leh!! haha.... Then got so many hand signs~~ I think they must be Chiongsters haha... Den dunno during which song, 2 other girls joined us!!! Den the 6 of us stood there and got very high!! haha.... At the last song, the balcony was packed!! Everyone decided to stand up liao~~ Really quite High sia~~ wah... Beyond only I got so high.... I cannot imagine wat I will become during Final Home....
But really VERY VERY 期待 Final Home!!!!! yeah yeah!!!
Oh~~ Allow me to add this: 家強 is really VERY VERY CUTE!!!! hehehe... Especially when he smile!!! And 世榮 is very 帥!!! XDDDDDD
If they really come Singapore for 簽唱會, I will really go just as I shouted!!!! haha....
I just read from the forum that Singapore may not be the last stop afterall~ They may be going to Guangzhou in Dec!!! YEAH!!! haha.... den Maybe~~ MAYBE.. I can go one more time!!
Hmm~~ Den something I just wanna add.... Though I was nv crazy about Beyond, and the songs I noe very very limited and I nv knew them lah~ One thing that I was really puzzled about was.. they actually disband because they wanna 各自發展? After Beyond disband, 家強 actually forming another band!!?? They probably have their own reasons ba~~
I really do hope Mayday will not be like that wor~~ I think they wun ba.... hor???
Though I heard from a radio station, it seems that there MAY BE a possibility somebody from Mayday will do something on his own... (just like the 信 from 信樂團)but I dun think they will go to the extent of 各奔東西吧。。。

9 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

some things are just beyond our control
we know for the fact nothing is forever in this world...

when it happens, just accept it and i be more than grateful that memories are still left for me to keep and also just fortunate to born in this century to have those memories...

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

many many yrs back i used to like Beyond. but somehow after the death of their vocalist...their popularity went deep down. they somehow lost a special touch in them...which i dunno how to describe. i was happy when i learnt they were coming to spore to hold a concert. though i didnt attend.

never really been to a concert before becoz i always felt that it is a waste of money esp when u could not see the artistes up close even if u may have hbought the most exp tix.

MayDay one i will be going though i will look like a fool going alone SOBZ

9:57 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haiyo~~ wun lah wun lah!!! I assure u will meet alot of ppl there!!! Esp ppl from the forum!! hehe... So dun worry yah!!?? ;)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have bought my tix online . C2 row 9 seat 6

will be meeting forum pple for dinner before we proceed to the concert :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

good good!! wun feel lonely!! haha... Can post in the forum and see if anybody sitting near u!! So I will meet you on 10th Dec yah??!!! ;DDDD

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u joining euphoria?mi will be joining her and her friends for dinner.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我也是一个人去的啦..
大家一起HIGH就不会寂寞了..
相信我,我都是这样的~~~

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

原来大家也是same boat. yeah i have decided to go alone even if i dun meet anyone from the forum

8:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Good for you guys!!! Yah loh~~ Just go there, grab the person beside you HIGH together!!! haha. i am sure they will be most willing!! ;DDDD

hmm~~ I still dunno wat's the plan like for that day ah~~ I still waiting for some of my friends to see if they confirm gg or not....

Can always meet up before or after the concert lah!! ;D

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home