<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, October 14, 2005

Went to JB but failed to get the tics~ But I must say I had a good time there!! hai~ Only if my 100RM nv went missing :( Already very very poor liao~ Den now~~ hai~~ But nvm~ I believe watever is urs, will always be urs..... Not urs, no matter how hard u try to keep will still go away~ But..... Things are really quite cheap there leh!!! Esp. the food!! haha.... Maybe nx time can go with ur friends yah? Its not as dangerous as you think lah!!
Thanks Yihua for the company!!! Nx time we go again k?? And I noe that we will DEFINITELY be going for Final Home Malaysia!!!! XDDD By faith~
Ok~ Shall keep this entry short and not sweet~ abit bitter, abit sour~ =X
PS to fans of Mayday's 技師團:張老師 commented that 新加坡的女生比台灣的女生辣!!!!! hahaha..... So~~ Its a compliment i guess~ hehe.... too bad I am not a fan of his~

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

haha..wanted to make a lame comment on the mr zhang's comment...but realise don't wanna to be so lame + lame

haha :P

1:34 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wat wat ??!!!! Say leh say leh!!!! haha...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home