<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

謝謝五月天 -- Part III Junction 8 --> Mediacorp

I realised I forgot to mention a few things!!!
1) I think Ashin's "new girlfriend" is very cute!!!! Its nice but its kind of small when Ashin is carrying it!!! haha....... abit too small for him leh~~
2) Sorry to all those who sat my car that day!!! Sorry that I traumatised any of you that day XDD Esp those who sat from Orchard to J8!!! Very reckless hor? Paiseh ah~~
erm...... I think that's is for now lah~ If I realised I missed out anything else, will 補充 later!!
Ok~~ After the signature session at J8, me, Weiting, JY, Audrey and Meiyun went to get some food b4 we proceed to Mediacorp... Yihua, Xiaofei, Lee ping went there earlier to chop seats liao~ Thanks man!!!!
Over at Mediacorp was damn COOL!!!!! (erm..... except for the beginning... very xian~~ almost fell asleep..) all the Mayday fans!!!! I am so proud of you guys!!!! hahaha....... We were SO LOUD!!!!!!!!! haha...... those "superstars"??? 算什麽嗎?hahaha......
Damn funny when we got so HIGH when 世杰 and 張老師 got up the stage!! haha.... the other ppl must have been REALLY puzzled!!!! haha..... They Must be thinking "Who are these ppl man??" haha...... they 孤陋寡聞 cannot blame them!!!! And of course! We must not forget Yihua's sudden shouting of"冠佑" that made all of us STUNNED!!!!
The part where all of us stood up and sing 牙關 was AWESOME!!!! Esp the URSSS part!!! haha...... and oso the cresendo at the chorus part!!!! Must let the "superstars" 知道什麽才是真正的絕對SUPERSTAR!!!!! And of course!!! 知足!!!! What else can I say man??? When Guai Shou, Guan You, Stone and Masa went off, left Ashin alone on stage, Ashin said 這首歌我自己一個唱,all of us replied 我們陪你一起唱!!!! That was OMG!!!! So TOUCHING!!!! haha..... All of us started joining our hands and wave together~~ so 感人~ :'((( haha..... And not forgetting the part where we sang 一閃一閃亮晶晶,滿天都是小星星~~Can see that Ashin really quite touched hor~~ Though he din show much expression cos he is on national tv... His last bow was SO LOW!!!! and for SO LONG!!! And he even put his hands together and mouth 謝謝!!! wah piang~~~ I am sure all those other ppl who were there were TOUCHED by it oso!!!!
After these 2 songs, Mayday's part is over... Its now recording session with those "superstars"... Alot of ppl left right after~ hmm~~ As time past, really more and more ppl left~~ Hai~ though I very much wanted to stay, still left at 9+... Its really TOO TOO TOO boring and meaningless!!!!
That's it for the part on 9th Oct 2005!!! Up nx is the departure at airport~~ Alot of ppl were there~ Met some new ppl!! haha..... their 1st time here to send them off~ Den we were all very excited loh~~ haha..... Mayday Crash course!!! haha.....
But suay suay, my contact lens 不爭氣~~ started attacking my eyes~~ Made me really uncomfortable loh~~ damn~~ So even when they were here, I wasn't exactly excited!!! But I must say.... trend nowadays is different le...... In the past, Ashin is always the one surrounded by most fans~ But now I realised, its Guai Shou 了... The moment Guai Shou and Stone walked into the airport, everybody just followed them~ Den Ashin got nobody, only got 2 gals were talking to him~ But I think they were really very tired ba~~ When Ashin walked past me, I thought he din look very happy.... throughout the check-in, he oso looked very 無精打采~ Though he smiled b4 gg into the gates, I thought those smiles were quite 勉強~ hai~~ quite sad~~ Just hope that they will have enough rest b4 starting their 宣傳 in Malaysia~
Ok!!! 五月天在新加坡的行程終于圓滿落幕~ 是時候開始準備考試的時候了!要再見到他們,只能等到12月10日了~ 雖然他們說會爭取在 11月4日 出席新加坡金曲獎,但是以滾石的經濟情況來看,機會應該相當渺茫吧~ XDDD
全劇終。。。 這三個字不禁讓我想起 "全劇終,看見滿場空座椅燈亮起。 這故事好像真實又像虛幻的情景~" haha......

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

又是另一回五月之戀三部曲....

五月啊...五月
我們最愛的五月都不止在五月裡..
而是全年無休都在為我們開啟一朵朵的小花...
那麼迷人..那麼令人陶醉...
五月的溫柔...五月的可愛...
人生海海裡...認識了你們...
我要說聲謝謝..

12:13 AM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

*clap*
*thunderous sound of applause*

12:35 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yeah yeah!!!!
I must really say THANK YOU to ALL of you!!!! Thank you for the wonderful memories!!!! ;DDD

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home