<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Thank You!!!

Recently, a few friends caught me by surprise!! People I nv thought will read my blog expressed their concern regarding my entries recently... REALLY REALLY REALLY TOUCHED!!!
So, I just wanna say a BIG BIG thank you to all of you!! (you know who you are ;D )
I will bear all your encouragements in mind!!! In order not to disappoint you guys, I promise you that I shall not be discouraged anymore!!! Who cares about those ppl who treats me like rubbish?? As long as I know that you guys are always there for me, 我就心滿意足了~~
Mmm... I really dunno other than saying Thank You, wat else can I say~ Maybe will pray that you guys will live each and everyday happily and I trust that surprises and laughter will be surrounding you yah??!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

it does not matter if you disapoints all of your friends...you do not need to live your life for them nor live up to their expectations....

what matters most is that

You DO NOT Disapoint Yourself....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home