<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

謝謝五月天 -- Part II Orchard--> Junction8

1430:
After waiting for another hr or so, Lingzhi came up to stage and show us how to dl mp3 ringtones using the Ideas card.... I really tried... But my stupid phone 不爭氣~ cannot dl.... :( nvm lah~ can save $$!! haha.....

1445:
They were on 933... or rather Ashin was on 933..... Only he spoke leh~ Very short only~ about 5 min or so..... The usual stuff abt 知足 Just My Pride 最真傑作選 and of course the concert~~ He mentioned that he hope there will be more 近距離接觸 with the fans during the concert.. saying that in China, law is very strict there... den Singapore 是一個很自由的國家 I was like... -__-''' pls loh~~ Singapore is fake 自由 only loh!!!!!

After 1500:
They arrived shortly after the interview!! haha..... Den of course the moment they went up to stage, everybody cheered n clapped.... hehe.... When Ashin went up last, another round of applause!! haha..... Me, Xiaofei, lee ping were High 10-ing when we saw that Ashin wore the same shirt as us!!!! wahahaha.... really din expect him to wear that!!! Started with L-O-V-E~~~ haha.... den everybody shouted together of course~~ Sang and danced ard lah~ haha.... usual hor~~ I recorded for the 1st half den joined in the dancing n shouting part for the 2nd half~ This was wat I did for all the other songs lah~~ haha..... If not keep recording, cannot enjoy myself totally leh!!! Den the 2nd song was 亂世浮生 haha...... another high number.. But cannot really jump leh~~ After this, is Talking time!!!! yeah!!! Intro of all the members but Masa and Guan you din say much~ Cos really no time ba~~ Den Ashin asked who bought the album already, saying 沒有買的沒關係,反正等一下就要買了。。。 haha.... Den he asked who bought the concert tics already~ Den he said 原來就是你們了。我們明天才要開記者會,可是最高价的票都被你們買走了。。。Den he intro the nx song saying 這個傷心的男人寫的傷心的歌。。。 XDDD its 牙關lah~~ of course everybody sang again~~ Den we sang esp. loudly at the URSSSS wahaha.... damn funny!!! Ok!! Den nx was 知足!!! Only Ashin remained, the rest went to take a break~ Everybody sang as well!!! haha.... den we sang the 一閃一閃亮晶晶,滿天都是小星星 very loudly!!! Den finally, was the last song le~~ Hai~ very disappointed.. nv sing 麥來亂 :((( Ashin showed his 功力 again!! he went to get his new guitar and said 讓我介紹我的新女朋友 den Stone asked him 哪一個?haha...... den everybody laughed~ He said 這是第3次上臺,希望下一次上臺會是在 Final Home 新加坡。。。 Though I noe its not possible lah~ I am quite sure he will use it when they go Malaysia~ The last song of the day was 聼不到... I was like, finally a song that can jump up n down and get really high!!!! you noe? the chorus part!!! its like there will be a slight pause den ~~ 我的聲音在笑,淚在飆。。。 Its a part where everybody would jump!! haha... 1st chorus I nv jump cos i taking video mah~ me nv jump, I oso realised nobody jump!!!! den after that I keep my camera liao den sang together with everybody liao~ When the chorus came again, I just started jumping to the beat and jump as high as i can!!!!!! Still NOBODY around me jump!!!! Yihua nv jump, Yurong nv jump, Xiaofei, lee ping ALL never jump!!!! Den I turned to them and said aye!! Jump leh jump leh!! But by the time I say that, chorus ended liao~ its the bridge now~ everybody sang very loudly but nobody is jumping!!!! Ha~~ Den finally Ashin cannot stand liao~ They paused for a very long time just b4 the last chorus... he said something like 我發現新加坡的地心引力很強,讓大家都跳不起來。。。 這是最後一次表現的機會哦~ ok! Den finally!!!! Got alot more ppl jumped!!! But still not all leh!!!!!! Especially the other side of the stage one..... those not in queue one..... they really very dead leh!!!! only taking photos and mouthing the words.... nv jump or bounce leh!!!!

Almost 1600:
They finished singing, den have to promote Singtel's ideas card.... haha... Guai Shou very funny!!! He really very 認真 when listening to the instruction on the phone!!! haha.... Den when they were asked to say something abt the card.... Ashin pushed it to Stone.. haha.... quite lame lah~ but no choice... who ask Singtel is their main sponsor leh?? hai~ This is the real world u noe? Den Lingzhi suggest that they sing solo for their fav song in the album... Dunno how come Stone just refused to sing!!! Weird~~ haha.. this make Ashin said... 我確定靈芝是5566派來的。。。Den went on to say something abt the 亞洲第一天團 title~ When LingZhi said its just a joke, Ashin said 沒有!這不是開玩笑的~haha......... Den soon after, its signature time!!! After Masa came back from the toilet... When I went up, they say cannot sign Taiwan version, I was like !(*$&#$&%)! Den oso no choice loh.... 1st was Ashin, he said Hello, I said 辛苦了。。 。den shake hand... Den it was Guan You, he got look up oso... but he like abit bo chap lah~ Den was Guai Shou (actually I forgot issit GY 1st or GS 1st =XX) he looked up and smiled widely... I told him 辛苦了,he replied 你也辛苦了! Den it was Stone.. He looked damn tired!! He said something which I assumed was 謝謝。。。 cos cannot hear~~ Den it was Masa.. I said 辛苦了 to everybody except him.... But when he looked up and smile, I still said 辛苦了 while he was signing, to my surprise, he looked up and smile again den went back to continue signing!! I really got stunned for awhile... For a split second, I was thinking... 到底哪一個才是真的你啊??

After the signature, I went look for Yihua, she was asking 張老師 to take photo with her.. But he just refused!!! for some reason.... Den 世杰 was nice!! He took with her!! haha..... nice shot!!! Ok~ Den after that, we rushed down to J8 le~~

We were among the 1st to rush from Orchard to J8 ba~ Was totally shocked to see SO MANY ppl queuing at J8!!!! They actually missed the performance at Orchard and come to queue at j8?? Just to get their signature?? If I were to choose between signature and performance, I would choose the latter loh~~ Just like many of us would!! I am really puzzled~~ But still very happy to see so many ppl queuing for them!! haha.....

While queuing, the speakers were playing their songs lah~ Den me, Yihua, Jingsi and Yihua's friend (die! I forgot her name!!!!) had a KTV session there loh~~ We dun care the number of pairs of eyes on us, we just sang very loudly, shaking our heads and even jumping!! haha... the only word I can use to describe the feeling is 爽!!!!!!!!!

Finally they reached... Ashin changed his t-shirt into a long-sleeve stripped shirt~ the rest i think nv change ba~~ This time round, Masa was 1st in the line... I said to him with a big smile 又见面了!!! Den he oso reciprocate with a wide smile and saying 阿~ Den its Guai Shou I think!! I said 又见面了 as well!! Den he opened his eyes very big and smiled!! haha. very cute!!! I said 辛苦了 again, he said 不会,不会。。。 Den I said 真的真的辛苦了。。。 Den it was Stone.. He looked better than at Orchard, not so tired.... Followed by Guan You... Yihua asked him to draw smiling face as well..... she said 画大大~ haha... Den he was in a better mood than at Orchard oso and got 微笑 abit~ Den while Guan You was signing my posters, Yihua said to Ashin.. 你穿线条的衣服看起来比较胖~ Den I gave her a light hit on her shoulder saying 是壮不是胖!!! haha.. But I think Ashin really too too too tired to response leh~ He din have much reaction, just smiled and reached out his hand, waiting for me to shake~

=to be continued=

That's it with the 簽唱會 and 簽名會!! We are still not done yet!!! Up next will be the TV recording at Mediacorp!!! will continue again.....

Just to let those reading noe..... All these details maybe abit too long-winded.. But I have my reasons for writing down.... One day when I get old, or lost my memories, I can at least refer to here and 回憶當時的情況!! So do bear with these long, detailed, mundane entries ;D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

那天我一直拍到你的头哦..
现在我的相机里有一半是你的"头"..(冷~~)
哈哈~~那天很HIGH噢..
期待FH..

11:25 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

哈哈哈~~~
真的假的???
不好意思哦~
我的頭太大了~~~
哈哈哈。。。 我還蠻想看的!!
有機會要讓我看哦~

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home