<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, October 13, 2005

貶回現實

ok~~ After those entries on Mayday~ I can now finally do some normal entries~~ While blogging abt them for the past few days, few things came into my mind~ some are things I encountered, some are things ppl said...
One very prominent one was my Chinese Philosophy tutorial on Tuesday... Prof 勞 asked the class :對你而言,人生是什麽? Den one PRC replied quoting something his friend said :人生就是什麽都嘗一點,到了最後,你的人生應該到哪兒,就到哪兒。。。 Prof commented that its 精彩! and asked if we felt the same way too~ I nodded my head.. and kena shoot~ Prof den asked me, why did I say its 精彩? I replied 因爲認同。 He said that's wat alot of ppl will do.. when they agree with it, they will say its 精彩。。。 He went on saying that however, if you were to flip the dictionary, 精彩 doesn't have the meaning of 認同~ The reason he said its 精彩 because that person was able to summarise what most ppl will define as 人生~ ok~ That's not my main point~
That PRC went on explaining that~ his friend added that 人生雖然應該什麽都嘗一點,但是除了愛情,感情之外。因爲他認爲這些情感會阻礙他嘗試更多東西~ Den Prof said~ 當你說你什麽都要嘗試,也就是說你不會對任何事物有 committment!! 這就是爲什麽他不願意嘗試愛情~
For some reason/s, I cried when I heard him say these.... I den use the tissue on my hand to pretend wiping my face~ I can't believe it! I cried in a philosophy tutorial!!! And the best thing is, I dun even noe why!!!!! I seriously dunno why~~ The 1st thought that came to my mind when he said that was 哇~ 真是一針尖血~ and the nx moment I noe it, I was crying liao~ Even till now, 2 days later, I still dunno how come like tat!!!!
And den today, I had my Science of Music term test.. it was ok i guess~ there were some really easy ones... and some really tough ones~~ But today, I was totally 心不在焉~ hai~ suffering from "post-Mayday_syndrome" I suppose~ But 我不能再這樣下去了!!! Tmr will be going to JB with Yihua to buy the tics for Final Home Malaysia~ Pray hard that the 300RM rock zone tics are still available!!!
That time I was chatting with a fellow Mayday fan, she said everytime after being very HIGH during their performance, will feel very 空虛~ she asked me if I will feel the same way too~ I told her I dun allow these to happen to me!! haha..... I noe there are many ppl who are like that~ After all the "HIGHNESS" is over, you suddenly feel very lonely and empty~ Personally to me, its really your choice~ If you keep allowing urself to be in that state of mind, you will find urself going deeper and deeper into it~ For me, when there is a slightest signal of THAT kind of feeling, I will just draw myself out of that scenario~ it really works!! haha..... try it!!! 幹嗎把自己想得那麽可憐啊?
But of course I agree, everytime when they come, I will definitely put aside all my work/troubles/problems and to enjoy myself thoroughly!!! Den after they left, 真的會有一種從夢境貶回現實的感覺~ Some may see these as escaping from reality~ But I see it as an effective distress therapy!!! Ha~~
So, to all fellow Mayday fans: If you are feeling 空虛 after all those activities, look forward to Final Home SG!! listen to their songs again and again!!! and ask urself this qn!! 幹嗎把自己想得那麽可憐啊?? Hahaha~~

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

below i said by a heart-transplant patient who still around and have live 20 years since the operation:

"Life is fragile,it's important to be balanced. No point chasing after the rainbow, getting the 10 straight As, the Mercedes. At the end of the day, when you die, you have to leave everything behind."

Everyone has a choice of how they want their life to be and what they want out of their life...but well..my coin of life is still spining round and round....it has yet to stop and show me the face in how i really want to lead my life...perhaps i choose to avoid it...maybe...

and yah...wonder if you heard the song by Bon Jovi 'Welcome To Wherever You Are'....should go listen if you have the chance..very meaningful lyrics..

9:47 AM  
Blogger JY said...

Welcome To Wherever You Are

Maybe we're all different
But we're still the same
We all got the blood of Eden running through our veins
I know sometimes it's hard for you to see
You're caught between just who you are and who you want to be

If you feel alone and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning is some beginning's end

Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life; you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here, right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are

When everybody's in and you're left out
And you feel you're drowning in the shadow of a doubt
Everyone's a miracle in their own way
Just listen to yourself, not what other people say

When it seems you're lost, alone and feelin' down
Remember, everybody's different; just take a look around

Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life; you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
Right here, right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Be who you want to be, be who you are
Everyone's a hero, everyone's a star

When you want to give up and your heart's about to break
Remember that you're perfect; God's makes no mistakes

Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
Right here, right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
(I say welcome) Welcome to wherever you are

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home