<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Went to the Work and Travel interview today~~ Thanks to Beng Hwee for telling me about it... Before this, the only thing I noe abt this was that Weiting's junior Ying Ying went this year... And that's all... I was very surprised to noe that Weiting and Qiuping had actually applied for it :O
Cos like nv hear them say leh~~ haha... but I not blaming them lah~ they have their reasons ba~~ :)
I only visited the website on thursday after being told by Beng Hwee, den got to noe abit more~ So we decided to for the road show today... Initially, we thought its just like normal road show where we can get to noe more abt details... But nv expect it to turn out to be some sort of interview and you are supposed to make decision right there... hai~~ And realised that those that I wanted to applied for was already full!!! oh man~~ If I had noe its on 1st come 1st serve basis, I would have gone earlier man~~ But finally, still decided on one that is among the lowest housing and its rather near to California...
Still~ Although I signed the contract, I have yet to consult my parents... Its too rush liao~~ I really doubt they will allow me there... Esp. when both my parents are super paranoid ppl... :((( If I really were to go, I would have to get the money from them... They dun allow me to use a single cent from my other account... :((((( HOW HOW HOW???
I think need to pay 1000+ very soon~~ How to tell them???
If I am not going Hong Kong and China, probably things will be much easier... But... Hai....
I am just going to pray very hard that I can find a good opportunity to tell them and persuade them....
oh~~ After getting this week's pocket money and the pay from my waitressing and ushering, I am happy that my financial statement is negative no more!!! hehehe... though I am still broke, its good to see that things are getting better :) I am confident that by December, I should have enough pocket money to Hong Kong and KL ba... unless Rock records decided to release all the Mayday-related VCDs/DVDs all in a go~~

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

at least all these makes you do some financial planning...keke

as for me mah...i just spend and spend....but not to over lah...hehe

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home