<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's BITCH-ING Time!!!

*bitch bitch bitch*
hey~~ Dun 誤會!! Not scolding anybody lah~~ hahaha.... Actually got lots of complains abt some ppl and abt some things!!! But hor~~ realised there are some ppl who do visit my blogs annonymously... so hor... better watch wat I say~ If not the 主角 turn up den very troublesome leh~~ All I can say is 道不同不相為某. (ha~ this is more seh when you say it in cantonese!!)
Isn't this contradicting?? Blogs are supposed to be your channel of 發洩-ing~~ But as ppl know abt it, read abt it, you realised there are more and more things you cannot write abt... hai~~ This is the dilemma is life sia~~ So hor... Maybe I should have a brand new blog!! only my very very close friends are entitled to noe the url~ hehehe~~ This blog is in the process of making!!! will made it known to ppl after my exams!! ;DDD
Oh~~ and one thing!! I got my Final Home Malaysia tics liao!!!!!!! ROCK ZONE somemore!!!!!!XDDDDD Thanks to MUSICANATA's mum!!! Very excited!!! nv been to a rock zone b4 leh!!! YES!!!!
I want to start countdown counters like some of my friends leh~~ But dunno how to do it leh....
:( (wat an idiot...)
Got alot of things to countdown to...
1) 金曲獎
2) Exams lah~
3) Final Home Malaysia
4) JLPT
5) Final Home Singapore
6) Hong Kong trip with Yixuan
7) China trip
and I HOPE can countdown to Final Home Hong Kong and Final Home Guangzhou and of course final Final Home Taiwan.... (Final Home Japan???) hai~~
I know many ppl will think that I am too crazy liao~~ But while I thought I should be while I am still young.... When I was younger, I missed out quite alot... So, I dun want to regret later...
Afterall 沒有瘋狂,怎麽能算活過呢?hahaha....
Last thing!! Thanks to Weiting and Qiuping yesterday!!! haha~~ You guys should noe wat issit ba... dun u?? ;))))

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

well...aiyah...
not matter how secret your blog is ....is still not 100% safe as long as it is online loh...

but well..when a blog is started, one must be prepared to take any comments loh...

and if any of your friends cant take your comments about them, then perhaps they not your true friends lah....only true friends would bother about close friends around them...

3:28 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh~~ you are back!!!
haha... reservist fun??

7:12 PM  
Blogger JY said...

me back for just a while lah.....
just for the weekend....

going back camp on sunday night and then the rest of the week missing :)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home