<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Money never drop from sky leh~~ :(((((
Got my birkenstock sandals!! haha... yeah!! got something new!!!
oh~ yah~ they contributed to my current "poorness" as well...
Today's oral wasn't terrible but I think I merely scraped through~ Somehow lost concentration at some point... Din manage to catch wat my teacher was saying...
Went NTU today.. for booth duty... was boring, but I was quite productive!! I managed to complete my reading for tmr's tutorial!! although its less than 10 pages, its still quite a feat to finished it while noisy sound were blasting into my ears.... YEAH!
Still have 4 individual essays, 1 group essay, 1 midi and 2 presentations!!! AARRGGG~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got some job to do for funka already!! so u cannot say i slack anymore!! oh and u should be turning on tv to listen to song now right haha..

9:03 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wah!! so excited sia!!! this is ur FIRST time leaving a comment!!! XDDD

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home