<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, October 17, 2005

Official Announcement -- misspeirong is BROKE

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY BROKE!!!! My bank account is currently negative loh~~ Bought too much things le... Hai~~ But now, regret oso no use lah~~ My only solution is to earn back those money loh.... That's why went to work today.... Though I din really feel like it, for the sake of money, I dragged myself there...
Yup! Back to being a waitress~ Luckily today's tables were quite easy~ I wasn't busy at all today... still have time to laze abit here n there.... No troublesome and fussy customers with the never-ending demands, no Buay Zi Dong customers who hasn't got eyes to see that he is blocking my way... The customers today all very nice!! Will help me turn the table so that I can lay my bowls properly, will help me clear the empty dish so that I can serve the nx one, will pass the plates to me when I wasn't able to reach for it!!! I will be very happy to work every week if all the customers are like tat~~
I wish I can find jobs that are easy and yet well-paid before Dec comes!! If not, I really dunno wat I will survive on in Hong Kong and Malaysia...
But lookin on the bright side, wat comes around, goes around... Although my money are gone, I believe they will come back to me soon.. hehe..... Just like many things in life, 當你覺得自己失去了很多時,你其實得到了更多!!!
失去了一個朋友,我得到了其他人的友誼,我也得到了許多人的關心 :DDDDD
失去了金錢,我有機會體會金錢的可貴,雖然我未必會更加珍惜 XXDDDDD
所以,我並沒有難過也沒有後悔!!! 我仍然開開心心, 滿懷感恩地過每一天!!! 我才不會讓那些等著看我難過後悔的人有機可乘 :ppppp
But hor... 如果有多一點錢的話,應該會更開心!更加感恩吧~ hehehe...
沒有啦!開玩笑的~~ 做人要知足嘛!!! Hor??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad not bad haha next time i also can console myself with that philosophy coz i always regretted spending too much :D

anyway see ya on 10 dec!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk abt broke ah..Can RR spread out the time they have new merchandise ah?Dun all come out at once leh...
>.<

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home