<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

AGAIN

I just cannot believe it...... They are coming AGAIN!!!! kao~~ They are confirm coming for 新加坡金曲獎!!!! This will be their 5th visit this yr~~ Of course I am happy to see them almost every month~~ But... isn't it too tiring for them?? They will be having their concert in Beijing the nx day leh~~~ Even if not all 5 coming, its tiring enough for those who will be coming!!!!
See~~ This is yet another reason why I am so crazy about them~~ Just as everybody thought they wun be coming because of the concert, they surprised everyone!!! Of course, I do not know whether they agreed to come because they are guaranteed some award or wat.... But still!!! They are ABOSULTELY rightful not to come!!! Their major concert is on the nx day!!! So to all those artist who are not turning up saying schedules clashes, busy with album etc.... EXCUSES!!! They are not coming because they 看不起 an award ceremony organised by such a small country loh~~!!! See the contrast between Mayday and the other artists??
So anyway, I bought the tics liao~ and yes!! I am even more broke than before~~ I am using my pocket money for the week... So, for the rest of the week I can only drink water and eat air... :( Well... You may think that I deserved it.. .and serves me right... And I am telling you, You are darn right!!! hai~~
Tmr got biz jap oral~~ Pray that my memory and tongue wun fail me!!!
And stupid Funkamania stuff are getting on my nerves!!!! yeek!!!
Still got to go down to NTU tmr!!! OMG~~~ This week has only just begun, and I see a nightmare ahead........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow u r really spending alot on concerts and award presentation.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yah loh~~ last time nv spend such money b4... This time round 一次过花到死!! =X

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's why it's always good to save up for a rainy day.. haha. but don't worry, you know that there's someone who spending as much money as you cuz we're going for everything together! XD

6:43 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha~~ you noe wat? Tat's my only comfort when I buy those tics loh~~ hahaha... XDD

hai~ must really learn how to have savings le... :<

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home