<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, October 20, 2005

一個人失眠,全世界失眠

As the title suggest..... I wasn't able to sleep for the whole of last night~~ dunno why~~ maybe too many things to think abt~~ hai~~ the worst thing is dunno wat was I thinking abt~~

ok~ nvm~~ Let's talk abt today!! Today went for ushering for HPB and met a few more ppl from forum!! hehe... WANGA!!! finally saw you today!! after SOSOSOSO LONG~~~ and eternal wish~ rather low profile forum member~~ ^^

Oh~ I think i wanna clarify abt my entry yesterday~~ I really really did not intentionally, purposely want to go for the various Final Homes ah~~ haha... It just happen, so coincidentally the timing falls on the period where I am going to those countries as well~ Planned to go Hong Kong with Yixuan and go Guangzhou visit my parents long time ago~~ haha.... very happy to know that Final Home at these 2 places oso falls in December ;DDDD
Hai~ But then again, the dates are not fixed yet~~ maybe I wun get to go for any~~ den i will be very very DUIII!! I really not so crazy and hard-core ah~~ really really~~ at most will only want to go for final Final Home in Taiwan, if any~

ok~ got to go catch some sleep le~~ Pray that I will be able to have a sweet sweet dream tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home