<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yet another activity to keep myself occupied!!

Ha~ Its yet another slacking day at work.. I brought 12 CDs to my workplace today.. to copy into my PC.. yeah~ so nx time I can listen to songs I like le!! Today was a nice day cos the person sharing my office is not ard... I felt so relaxed~ heehee.. and finally can listen to 933 le... Today's work, though slack, i still got quite tensed up... Cos i made a mistake today!!! I forgot to tell my boss that the meeting in the morning was cancelled :( oh man~ I panicked like MAD!!! I thought die le.... He is going to shout n scream at me just like he did to his chefs... But he didn't!!! He somehow managed to push all the blame to those ppl he dun like!! wah piang~ I was like "THANK GOD"!!!!

Then today I kept walking ard the club, looking for this person , looking for that person.... Den at ard 4+, after I walked ard and finally stepped into my office! I heard "师父每年都会寄卡片来问候 五百张了算多不算多" I was SO HAPPY AND SO RELAXED!!!! And I can't stop smiling and move to the music! haha.... I dun remember myself being so happy when i heard 恒星的恒心 in the morning... Can u imagined how the whole day at the club can actually tensed me up? I just hope everyday will just pass safely and peacefully!

haha.. Back to the title of this entry!! Its 大长今 lah~ Yongqi highly recommended me this korean series.. At first, i must admit I was still rather sceptical! But after I watch the 1st 2 eps! I cannot stop!!!!!! I stayed up watching until 2am yesterday!!! Its really not like ANY korean drama shown on TV!! Its no love story! Its a touching and encouraging drama to watch!!! Now I finally understood why its SO popular in HK, Korea, TW etc...

This really made me realised something! You must really try everything in the world! Even if they are those you Believed you will not like! Cos you can never really come to understand it b4 you try... And when you are willing to make the 1st step of giving an attempt, do it with an open heart! Dun do it sceptically or do it as if somebody force you to.. Its good to have an opinion and mindset of your own, but its definitely not good to be obstinate... Ppl will not think that you are 有性格,有主见, they will just get annoyed...

toking about obstinate, 我和我最后的倔强 握紧双手绝对不放~ hahahha......

Back to 大长今 le....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home