<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Just a little story to share.

Before I start my entry for the day, I shall comment a little on my day yesterday. Had a great time with my fellow s71 pals. It was quite short though... But I know we will meet very soon! And wanna thank some of them listening to my complaints abt that harassment that's going ard at my workplace~ Though I can't do anything about it, at least I am able to just grumble and complain to my friends~
One last thing to add about yesterday : Steph!! U really shocked me with your stomach capacity!!!!! O_0

Ok.. The proper entry... Today I am just going to share a story with you. A true story I heard from my pastor today. Here it goes....

It's set in Vietnam, during a time of wars and chaos. There was this little village girl who got pierced by some spears and was bleeding profusely. A doctor was quickly summoned. But he said he can't do anything much as this girl needed an immediate blood transfusion. So he turned to the other villagers for help. Being a French, he wasn't able to communicate with those villagers. So he just mimed to them, trying to get the message across. After he mimed, he waited to see if there were any volunteers willing to donate some blood. Then he saw this little boy raised his hand. This little boy was looking ard and put down his hand shortly after he raised it. Then looking ard again, he raised his hand again. Afraid that he might change his mind again, the doctor pulled him out from the midst of villagers and tested for his bloodtype, which happens to be suitable for the little girl. When the doctor started the transfusion between the little boy and little girl, the boy started crying and crying~ Confused and curious, the doctor went away to seek help from a local nurse, hoping to find out why is this boy crying so miserably... The boy said that he cried because he thought the doctor is transferring all his blood to the little girl and that he himself will die. Puzzled, the doctor went on asking if that is really the case, why did the little boy still volunteered himself? The little boy simply replied, "Because she is my friend".....

Do you think we are still able to find such friends now? Do you think you have a friend like this little boy??

For me, I am sad to say that I dun think I have such a friend. However I am proud to say that there is someone who did volunteered to die for my sins. His name is Jesus.

PS: Harry Potter and the half blood prince in progress...

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

"friend" is just a label you give to someone..

am sure there are ppl out there..just that we do not know..

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home