<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

On Hiatus

Initially, I wanted to enter my entries about my trip. But somethings happened today that made me totally no mood. I began to question my purpose of writing blogs... So I guess before I get my mood, emotions and mindset sort out, I think I will not have another entry.

Do take care yah?

When I say this, I don't mean it as a "linko". I truly mean it! Just like I always sincerely say a Thank You and Sorry.

Finally, thank you those who pop in to this rather mundane, uneventful blog to past time. If this blog had not made you know Peirong better, there are at least 2 things I hope you can know about Peirong.

I am a person who mean every word I say, I do not know how to praise someone unless I truly think that person deserves it.
I am a person who's behaviours and inner-thoughts work hand in hand. I do not pretend to be friendly with a person I dislike. My behaviours sometimes maybe exaggerated, but none of it is made-up. All are real.

These had been the moto of my life, It hasn't change in the past, nor in the present. I hope it will not change in the past as well.

ByeBye~

5 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

there are good and bad points on having such characteristic....

Yes one will be very true to oneself and others.....but sometimes we just forgot to think of other's feelings...

not saying you also like that lah....but well..just saying my thoughts...

a plate of white carrot cake won't suit everyone taste...

(white carrot cake my favourite...yummy)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Well~ Its really up to others to judge me ba... 凡是都有两面。。。

hmm~~ white carrot cake -- reminds me of someone's blog :p

11:13 AM  
Blogger JY said...

okie..better rephase...
the white carrot cake i'm refering here is those you buy at the hawker one hor....

not a pet or what..
i do not wish walking on the street then ambush my some fans and also don't know what happened.....keke

12:23 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

white carrot cake is nt a pet lar. hahaha

10:19 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

black carrot cake very nice too! haha

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home