<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I AM BACK @_@!

YO PPL!! How's everybody? I am finally back!! So excited!!! I had never been so eager to end an overseas trips like this before! And I have never imagine myself to miss Singapore so dearly~~

However, this 11 days trip (my longest so far) really did allow me to 大开眼界!

For the next few entries (which I will only start tmr...), please allow me to record down my journey in detail yah? I need this to be a record/memory of my life in the future. If anyone interested, can just take a look, if not, just bear with me ba....

I am very tired now~ My eyes are like the 国宝 of the country I went ah~ Think not only my eyes, my body oso..... sian ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ must really go 减 abit of 肥 1st before my camp next week! If not cannot 见人啊~~~

And believe me all my friends >> I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home