<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

当我们混在一起 Live全纪录 (amended)

OK!! After careful listening, I am now going to do a detailed review for this CD!!!! :D

01. Intro : I think its COOL!!! It really din sound like guitar... And I can totally imagine Guai Shou coming down from the cloud seat playing that!! haha... ncie melody oso!!!

02. 孙悟空+放手: The 1st part I thought the arrangement was almost exactly like the album! But of course its cool to hear Ashin live!! The 2nd part is cool as well!!! Ashin sang it so nicely that it is better than E*****

03. 终结孤单: This song is forever so HIGH~ haha... can always keep the mood up!!! I like the "HEY HEY HEY" part.. Stone's voice really dun sound like him!! And I thought the counting of the beat "1, 2, 3, 4 part" abit funny...

04. 圣诞夜惊魂: It was slow in the beginning! With the rest singing as well! not only Ashin!!! Its really NICE!!! Its like some choir performance cos got lots of harmonizing! Really sounds like snowing and Xmas is really round the corner! Then the fast part that follows, DAMN HIGH!!!!! you will feel like jumping up and down with them!!

05. OK啦: The transition from the previous to this one is very nicely done!! haha... will do the OK la sign when they sing!! haaha....... The Trumpet is forever so distinctive!

06. 叫我第一名: This one is another HIGH number!!! I like the part where Ashin kept quiet and let the fans sing "叫我第一名"!!! Wah~~~ I was really like Shouting n Screaming with them as well!!!!

07. Talking Of Mayday: This is a self-intro of each members! Just like the usual lah... All of them said a small verse of greetings. But I especially like what Ashin said :欢迎大家来到 Final Home, 欢迎大家回到 Final Home。

08. 燕尾蝶: They had a longer intro than the Fish's version. Ashin sang it in a very different manner. Its less 激昂。Still like it!!! As expected! Its SO much nicer than Fish's version... just like ting bu dao. (I am not being bias ah...)

09. 爱情万岁+脱掉: Hmm... I nv like 爱情万岁 cos its like too RA.. .But I like this arrangement!!! The Drums is SUPER NICE!!! got Power! rhythm is very strong oso!!! But~~ The 2nd part is like..... erm.... the transition is very weird... i dun like... sounds very 勉强。and the "nanananana" part is very dead... no energy at all...

10. 时光机: What can I say man??? My all time Favourite slow song... So touching!!!! The lyrics, the melody and the arrangement! But I kind of find it strange. How come they sing this song? Its neither 主打歌 nor a BIG hit. I still remember the other time I heard it on another concert and felt very disappointed... Cos it really din sound nice at all!! But this time, Ashin really improved!!! It wasn't like perfect, but its much nicer! I am still desperately looking for the piano scores of this song.... :(

11. 轻功: hmm.. This song is totally weird..... When I first heard it, I still thought something wrong with my CD or something wrong with the recording... Its like those trance music. Lots of computer stuff loh... very mechanical... I already dun really like this song le..... now, it got worse..

12. 赌神: Another very high song!!!! Will definitely think of the very funny yet stylish MTV.. haha....Very impressed by Ashin! cos this song really is a very diff song!!! All the words are like join together one......

13. 恒星的恒心: I really start to like this more and more le... I still remember how I used to just skip this song.. haha.... But I really think the slow version better....

14. I Love You 无望: The song that almost made me melt when I heard it for the 1st time on TKZC concert cd... Very very touching!!! Though arrangement is different everytime, all are nice... though I personally like the one at TKZC the best.

15. 武装: When I heard the intro, I totally cannot figure out what song is this!!!! The intro sounds very Jolin Tsai. Was like some kind of ballet music... But when Ashin goes "我忘了珍惜" I burst out laughing!!! wahahaha... damn funny!!!!!! Its like 武装 in CHA-CHA version!! haha... nx time those aunties wanna dance CHA CHA, can use this version!!!! wahahaha.... But I still LIKE!!! Very cute!!! WRONG WRONG!! Paiseh people, got it wrong!! When Ashin goes "我忘了珍惜", I still find it VERY NICE!!! Its got Power!!! But when the "最后我开始武装自己" I just go "WAHAHAHAHAHA~" den cannot stop le... It really so CHA CHA!!!

16. 一颗苹果: This version is very different from others! Its slower.. VERY NICE!!!! This got more melody into it... Though the usual one's rhythm is stronger. Like other songs, Ashin sang this not according to the main melody but the counter melody!!! But I think he sang more!! I especially like the last verse! Its almost totally different from the original!! LOVE IT!!

17. 而我知道: Hmm.. This song's intro is different from the original one. Dun have the guitar solo... But overall its still very similar lah...

18. 回来吧: This version is acoustic!!!!!!! I nv knew that This can be THAT nice on acoustic!!!! I shall try harder on playing my guitar!!! haha... so happy!!

Ok lah~~ That's all for today! The review of the nx CD will be done tmr!!! Sorry for being so long-winded!! haha... I really hope you guys will just go try and listen to this CD. Its really very nice and 感动。The 2nd disc is The ULTIMATE!!! I really cried while listening loh...... I cannot believe as well... I really din expect such things to happen........ hai~~~

3 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

hahahaha so now there's 3 reviews liao.. mine, yours and JY's.. i wanna read more reviewS! its fun to read reviews. hahahhaa

wah.... i think ur post v funny leh!!! i dunno but i juz burst out laffing while reading. my frens think tt i'M MAD LIAO!!! arghhh!~!!~!!!!

wah i think qp read liao she cfm sian diao. she already complain mine she read till SUPER SIAN LIAO. hahhaha

i wan look at e review for disc 2!! tt disc super gan ren.... :~(

9:13 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

funny? reallly??!!! Wahaha.. I get very high when ppl say I am funny... Which part which part??

1:25 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

i think e whole thing v gao xiao.. wah piang.. u amend it somemore!!! hahaha CHAO HAO XIAO!!!! or rather gao xiao!~~~! good entertainment after lunch. i also wanna write e review again leh. got new tots budden i htink i write again i'll get SLAPPED by pple cos i already wrote so much abt it liao. ahhahahha

ehhh he really sang e counter-melody??? wahhh I MUZ GO LISTEN AGAIN! like so pro.. hahahhaa =X

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home