<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A NICE DAY!!!

28th MAY 2005 is an excited day for me!!

Met with yijun and weiting for KTV from 11-2 -- Had a great time singing our beloved MAYDAY songs! So High~~ haha... after that we went walk around Orchard Rd, I got some Jap listening compre exercises to prepare myself for JLPT 2...

I invited weiting down to church -- Very happy when she said she dun mind coming down to church with me!! Thanks gal!! I am sorry if my cell leader gave you an intimidated experience ah... I hope you will not be very much offended...

Going to audrey's house for the long awaited Jin Qu Jiang -- Missed an expressway exit and got stucked in the Johor jam for 45 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid streetdirectory.com!!! Luckily we did not miss much of the ceremony...
Got very high after we arrived at audrey's house! Jumping, screaming around whenever we see Ashin on TV! or when that Teeny-Weeny-I-Guy din win any for the category!! hhaha..... YES!!!
Got very irritated by leehom's incident! ARG~~~ Made me scream for nothing!
Really wanna thank audrey once again, and wanna say SORRY~~ sorry for disturbing you and your family....

In all, had a great time! This is my 1st time watching JQJ with friends and I really think its FUN!!! we shall do this more often in the future!! ;D

For a more detailed account of this day, do refer to weiting's blog yah? http://whoiscryolite.blogspot.com

counting down: 11 days...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hee... thanks man! i am just trying my luck... dun think I will be prepared enough! :p

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home