<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Happy and Sad At The Same Time -- Do you know what's the feeling?

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!! but also VERY SAD~~~ :(((
Today is the last day of work at Expo. Really had a great time and experience there. Though it had been quite tiring~~ Today's work started like per normal, doesn't feel like saturday... As promised, I am going to FA HUA CHI again~~~ hee ;D

He only nodded at me when I greeted him Ohaiyo gozaimasu.... But I did not feel down or anything lah... I was quite busy in the morning, not doing translation but photocopying, stapling, like do admin stuff lah... But while I sat there, can see him walking up and down the whole morning! Hahahaha... so felt quite happy lah....

After the 12pm early lunch, I felt that time was crawling again...... There wasn't many customers today. Even when there was customers, I was like quite can't be bothered liao... haha.. cos last day! I will just answer their questions or just put up a typical smile to greet them loh...... Luckily I managed to make quite a no. of friends from my neighbouring booths! People from all ages, nationalities and position... very interesting! haha.... den a few more took my contacts, say they will call me up when they need translators... Den got this very weird guy (from my neighbouring booth) , who i thought was from Philipines, said he was from Barcelona ,Spain. He gave me his namecard and ask me to call him when I have plans to go Spain... Den later he said can call him anytime, and even asked when will I call him! I really freak out loh!!!!!!!!! I definitely not going to call him!

Ok! Back to him! After lunch, he kept walking past my booths!!! hahaa.. though never stop or say anything, I was still happy to see him so often!! Today he really broke record loh.. normally he will only passed my booth about 2X per day. But today he passed by my booth for about 4/5X!!! wahahaa.... But sometimes I saw him chatting away happily with their own translator (gal), I really envied her loh..... Den my dear friend (gal) came to me at around 4+ saying that he and his colleague was at her booth, talking to her! I was like... SO ENVIOUS!!!!!!!! She asked me to go over but too bad, I was busy at that moment! HAI~~~~

Its almost 5pm, 1 hr more to knocking off, so I went to get camera from my dear friend to take some photos to keep as memories... I took photos of my bosses and people from other booths lah... hahaa... of course his booth!! I did not take photos with them, just take their booths and the people there. When I reached his booth, I told the translator and the agent of that booth that I want to take a photo of them. He was sitting on the chair, his colleague (japanese as well) saw me and beckoned him to stand up. Den it seems like they were up to something... they kept pointing and looking at me... in my heart I was like "SHIT!!!! DUN TELL ME HE KNOWS THAT I THINK HE IS HANDSOME!!!" (cos I was in quite close term with the translator and told her...) I was super super super worried loh.. But I just kept looking at the camera screen, pretend that I did not notice anything... Den while I position myself, they were also positioning themselves. DEN all of them just simultaneously asked him to stand in the centre! I was like thinking "ok.. fine... maybe because of his post...." So I just ignore lah.....

Den the translator asked me to show her the photo to see if it was ok... Den while she and I tried to figure out how to look at photos, his colleague (that same japanese) beckoned him again and pointing at me! I cannot hear what they were talking about. I just pretend I was concentrating at the camera. Den suddenly the agent of the booth said to me "Aye! Dun leave yet! He wants to take photo with you!" I was like...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Den I said " DUN BLUFF!!" He said "Really!" My immediate reaction was turn to the translator and said "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM!!???" She said she did not say anything..... Den I really totally froze there for 2 sec! After that I just step a few steps back and stood there loh~~ the translator took for us...
DEN~!~!~! hahhaa..... when he came stand by my side, he put his hand over my shoulder loh... WAHAHAHA~~ But just for awhile only, cos he felt too embarrassing so he put down... Den finally after the photo was taken, I turned to him and say Thank you ( cos I really dunno what else I can say!). He was like putting his both hands on his face, den he swept his hands down his face! (you get what I mean??) While doing that he said something to his colleague, which I THINK, I THINK only! He said that his face was turning red.
When he went back to booth, he gave me his namecard, tell me to send him the photo. I of course said OK lah~~ Den when I was about to leave, he asked me what's my name. I showed him my name tag and decided to write my name in Jap for him to pronounce better. Den I left, continue to pretend that nothing had happened!!

From the time I went to the booth till the time I left, it was about 4 min. But now it seems like it happened in only 4 sec! Throughout the whole 4min, I just act blur ALL THE WAY! Pretend that I am not excited, not happy! But actually in my mind I was laughing like mad!!!!! After that I went around to took some other photos as well... But the time there was never the same again! I was basically smiling throughout the remaining 1 hr! telling everybody that I am very happy! hahahah....... crazy hor????

When everything really ended, its time for us to leave, I went to his booth and say byebye to the translator and exchange contact... Den she and my friend ask me to say byebye to him. I was very paiseh, did not want to. Den they say, its just normal for me to say byebye. So I said loh... Den he said "Mata Aimashou!" meaning we will meet again! (It's something like a formality sentence, just like "take care")

Hai~ You may wonder what's the sad part? The sad part is~~ I dun think I will ever see him again..... and I still did not manage to have a proper conversation with him...... :(((

But nevermind lah... Got to get my life going on! I am sure I will soon forget about him... That's it for now! I promised, I wun mention him again in my blog entries liao! So sorry for this HUA CHI thingy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home