<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, April 25, 2005

天下真的没有不散之宴席吗?

For the past few days, I saw some blog entries talking about how very possible is it that They will soon retire... I really hope it will not... Much ado that I want Them to regain the freedom they lost 6 yrs ago, but... I really cannot bear... I dunno what will happen to me when They really decided to retire now... probably sudden lost of direction n aim ba...

But of course! I must thank Them for the wonderful group of friends. Thru Them, I got to know a group of friends with a common interest. Some say that this is what They had gave us other than music. But again.... will these friendship really continue to hold on together when They are gone? Afterall it is Them that gave them Probably it will after some years, when these group of friends really found things other than Them that can gel them together...

Anyway... I just hope its not now... probably a few yrs later? when I get older?? PLS......

天下真的没有不散之宴席吗? 应该吧。。。 但能不能给我一些奇迹呢?

2 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

i also hope tt its nt now. haha wo bu she de yet....... dunno.. maybe i'll nvr she de.. but i hope tt even if they dun stay in e industy.. hope they go fei zhu liu. haha at least they'll still be there....

10:25 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

I guess its difficult for them to go back to fei zhu liu ba... If they really go back to fei zhu liu, den they will be less ppl listening to their songs le... hai~ I just hope they will just hang on for a while more...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home