<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, April 14, 2005

6 months = 6 years. Time to rest.

Had my Japanese oral test today.. was no good at all... Today in school was just like any other days... I really feel back to normal le..... BUT~~~

When I was driving back, I was determined not to play their CDs... so i sticked to the radio... and I felt sososososo boring!!!! I am really not prepared to let it go....

This feeling got even stronger when I went to check out the blog's of fellow fans in mdmd forum... Some of them really touched me deeply... Though I do not fully understand what they are going through, but i can roughly guess... When I saw the tags on the already closed down website, I almost can't hold my tears. I also want to ask "WHY WHY WHY? WHY INDEFINITELY??" But I could not bare to... I also believe GOD has His reason for everything He does...

Its just like I really wish I never come to like Them, never come to know of the website, never come to know this bunch of fantastic people... At least, I will still be able to led my boring but normal life. I am still able to try focus on the GOD I worship though sometimes I really feel tired. But I know there must be some reasons behind all these... I will continue searching for it.. but perhaps not now...

Everything, almost EVERYTHING in my daily life now, revolves around this passion of mine... My friends who don't really know me address me as "Mayday fan"!! I would have gladly accepted that 5 days ago... but now, I felt uneasy... I hereby declare today will be the last day.... and I mean it... to all my friends in mdmd forum, it had really been a GREAT pleasure knowing you guys! The past 6 mths of my life had been exciting, fun-filled. Though it had only been 6 mths, it was as if it had been 6 years... I guess I will have to herbinate for a while... perhaps will not see me for a while at our "Final Home"... I pray that all of you will be enjoying your life!

PS: You wun get to enjoy that much as you grow older.. believe me!

2 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

hey gal.... rest arh.. but muz rem to come back hor.. if nt go see mayday w/o u.. it'll be so different arh... hee... will miss u at our 'Final Home' budden hope tt we will still go to e real 'Final Home' together!! will miss u...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

hey, don't be afraid that your whole life is starting to revolve ard mayday.. coz that's how its always been for us hehe. even in our rest period, mayday is still impt to us, just that we have put them in 2nd place for now.

Its good to know your priorities but never be afraid to let loose and enjoy yourself when there's a need to :). If you only lived for mayday, then that'll be something to worry about.

Let getting to know them and all your new friends, be a driving force for you. Hope whatever uncertainties you have now, will clear away.

It does take a little getting used to ;). Lets live our lives like we shd now, and when Mayday comes back, just go crazy and be mad :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home