<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back to Reality

After 4 faithful days, everything is finally back to normal... Cried for about 2hrs last night... Cried for another 10min or so this morning when something I speculated came true!! though it wasn't as bad as I thought... Felt that my feet were so heavy as I walked towards my car... Drove to school today, then have this stupid thinking of "what if I had an accident now?" on my way there, thought that I should throw all my Mayday albums into a cupboard, stop posting on mdmd forum, cut off all the Mayday-related stuff from my life....

Went to the 1st tutorial, but did not pay much attention to it... I cannot even smile when the whole class laughed so heartily at some jokes... Din feel like taking the class photo when my classmates proposed, ended up as the photographer...

Things got better when me n Liling went to watch "mu dan ting" (some kind of chinese opera), found some parts quite amusing...

Later went to Chinese tutorial, talked about the "mu dan ting" i just watched. Felt even better when the teacher gave me some praises for my comments :)

As I walked towards the other end of Fass, passed by many people, the whole realisation that I am afterall a student came to me. I don't know what my future responsibilities are, but for One thing i am sure! My responsibility at the current phase of my life is to study, get a degree.

When I arrived for lecture, I managed to crack the usual jokes, made the usual comments, said Hi to everybody in the usual manner.... I realised, I am back to normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home