<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The irony of the past 4 days of my life....

This is my first entry for this blog... my initial intention was to let this be a chinese blog.. but due to some technical problems, I have to write it in english for the time being. This blog is named my other passion. I wanted this blog to be cheerful, full of joy, laughter... but as the past few days pass by, I realised I need an outlet to let out my frustration. Since I cannot put it on my other blog, I decided to put it here....

8th April 2005 - 11th April 2005 had probably passed the fastest in my 20 yrs of life... Perhaps many will think that its because the past few days had been TOO enjoyable... Maybe it is... but.. these 4 days had probably been the most irresponsible days of my life....

8th April 2005 : I was supposed to be discussing my Theatre Studies practical with my grpmates. But I decided to leave early....for the airport... Instead of telling them the truth, I told them I got to go for my church's G12 conference. (I should be at my G12 conference!! but I made a choice...)

9th April 2005: I was supposed to be at my G12 conference, but decided to give it a miss cos I can't wake up... But instead of telling the truth to my cell leader, I chose a pack of lies...

10th April 2005: I was supposed to be meeting up my grpmates for the practical as well... but I decided not to...

11th April 2005: I was supposed to be at a consultation with my practical instructor together with my practical grpmates, but I totally forgot abt it.....

Yes!! It is true that I had a great time these 4 days. Did the craziest things in my life!! But in retrospect, I had failed terribly in GOD's eyes, I had been not only an unworthy Christian, i had also been an irresponsible student, who doesn't care about work, fellow grpmates...

I guess I have to stop all these... This Passion on mine had occupied more than 50% of my life... not just these 5 guys, but also the many things related to them. The Forum, fellow Fans etc...
I realised that apart from the sense self-contentment, none of it contributes positively to other aspects of my life... Not that I am tired, I am just scared..... I had changed from someone who thinks that "chasing idol" is childish, a person who is serious about GOD, to a person mentioned above. I dare not imagine what I will become if I don't practise restraint NOW!

To all those whom I spent these few days with, you guys are really GREAT! I truly thank you guys for creating such wonderful memories at this point of my life... I definitely look forward to meeting you guys again, looking forward that we unite together again for this common Passion! But in the mean time......

1 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

hey gal i noe wat u mean...... but somehow rite.. i think well.. u were carried away i guess... i think its like.. u like to put ur 100% into 1 thing at a moment.. these few days md was here so u put in ur 100%... but well i guess if u nvr commit these mistakes den u'll nvr learn frm it rite... so juz tk it as a learning experience lor..... be crazy abt them when they're here.. budden when they're nt.. dun haf to ba?

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home