<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 15, 2005

What I Don't wanna do!

Just as I was wondering if there is anything for me to write in my blog, I had this:

Its just another boring day at school... its the last day of school for this semester. ( this means exams really coming!) I was kind of anticipating this evening to come. My friend said she is able to recommend me a job for this vacation. But when I reached, I realised I was tricked!!! All I wanted was a simple admin office job. But she is into direct marketing! ( which just simply means SALES!) I had been in there before and I totally DON"T LIKE IT!!!!!! People seems to get close to you, be friendly to you for a purpose! A purpose that is beneficial to themselves... Why did she lie to me?? I was really very angry... so my attitude was really bad! I guess I'd hurt her... but... all these would not happen if she did not lie to me~~ :(

One thing came to my mind as she was trying to persuade me...
She mentioned something about being recognised and letting ppl know your existence... Seriously, issit important? What kind of mindset do these ppl have? There are so many people in the world, can everyone be recognised? We should be contented with whatever life GOD has given to us. Though it will be sad, tired, boring at times, guess its really what kind of approach you want to take in seeing your life.

To me, life is not all about driving expensive cars, living in big houses, (of course with all these will be supplements). Its about how you enjoy it to the FULLEST! Of course, this is not easy! There are lots of obstacles. But I believe by overcoming these obstacles, sadness etc can be enjoyment itself!

The other thing she mention that struck me was, she don't know what to do after graduation, so why not give it a try... But to me, I may not know what I want to do, BUT I know what I don't want to do!!!! What about you? Do you feel lost in life just like many out there? If you really have no idea what kind of future you want, at least, make sure you know what you DON'T WANT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home