<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, April 23, 2005

What a Day

Hmm.. Quite effective today! Went ghim moh mac for 10 hrs to study with weiting, qiuping and zhiting... Though we talked ALOT of rubbish! And listening to CDs, 933 on n off just to catch their new song.. (in the end we heard twice!)I think overall still not bad. Managed to finish my Jap Lang revision! YEAH!

Everything was fine until I made a phone call to my Dad in China. He called to speak to me abt that brother of mine. Telling me i should change my attitude all those stuff... Guess I stunned my friends.. haha.. So sorry about it... Very affected by it, whole mood became so so so down... So I decided not to go church... because I will get worse if I was to go and be very affected during this examination period. I pray that GOD will forgive me for not having the courage to face with my problems. Perhaps I am really escaping. But I promise! It will just be temporary. I will settle it once and for all when my exams are over.

I doubt I will recover so fast if my friends were not there with me at that point of time... Thanks pals!! Continue to crapped and snacking... den~~ Got quite bored so I decided to listen to 933 again. Then heard that some people will be there to play and sing songs that we listeners want to hear live! So..... I msg in and ask for their songs! But before they sing, I decided to call in! hahaha... Got thru rather easily... Tok abt some plans after my exams and den dedicate songs to my friends there as well as the folks of mdmd forum! (they even thanked me in the forum! SHUANG! hahaha...)
The DJ saw my msg and haha.. they sang tian tian xiang ni! haha...

After that we went eat dinner! Very nice beef "mui fan". After that go home le...

PS: Weiting called into 933 yesterday night for the 933 challenge thingy!! hahaha... so high!! We are only 1 song away! We had some clues what the last song is already... Hope we are able to call in on MON!! hahaha.. JIAYOU JIAYOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home