<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 22, 2005

當風雨 都過去 迎著風 看天空 不放棄 才能夠 有感動

WOOHOO!!! yeah!! this is lyrics from their latest song "Flower"!!! Can't wait for their concert cd/vcd... Bought Ayumi's Countdown live 2005 this just now! So excited!! Though this is like the Nth VCD I bought.. but still so excited! Her live singing is SUPERB!!! Up till now, I really can't think of anybody in the Pop industry that can sing live better than her! Not in Japan, not in Taiwan, not in Hong kong and of course not in Singapore.

Got my official paper today... hmm.. I really absolute no idea how i fair. I just dump everything I know in. Dun even know if it is relevant! But I am sosososo glad that it is over!!! YEAH!! 4 more to go! yeah!! I thank GOD that I had not been nervous for my exams at all.. hee... hope this will continue to be the way!

Oh~~ N regarding my 933 challenge rite, me and weiting (aka cryolite) decided to combine force!! Hope we can win the money (currently stands at $2300) for our Taiwan trip in December!

Hai~~ n today got a stunning news regarding that truly hopeless brother of mine... But of course I wun be very much affected lah~~ Cos kind of used to it le.. and for those who dunno, I long taken it as I never had this brother... So nx time when ppl ask me how many siblings I have, I will only reply I have only 1 brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home