<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

In the Midst of Time

Yo blog! its been quite a few days... hai~ all because of exams... But actually hadn't been studying much... :p Let me update this with what I did since 14th April!

15th April 2005 : The very much awaited Golden Melody Award nominees are out. Very disappointing... They only nominated for 1 award :'( Really very very sad wor~~
I also happened to hear that the Challenge 9 songs on 933 had accumulated more than $1000 :o !! So I decided to listen to it and try figure out what are the 9 songs (but up till now, I have only got 7 songs...)
That evening, went to my friend's house for my Theatre Studies rehearsal... Had an eventful night, I took abt half an hr to look for the house loh... almost died while I kept circling Tai Hwan Cre, close, rd, groove, pl etc... Had a wonderful time with my fellow actresses, director and designers. :) went eat supper at 2 am, slept at 430am...

16th April 2005: Woke up at 930, continue rehearsal, and did a fair bit of exercise as I run up n down the stairs and scream, to avoid the dogs.
Someone called at 10+!! She say she wants to speak to me in Japanese (its actually a interview for a job i applied) I fumbled abit, screamed into the phone because of the dogs!!! ARG~~ So scared that I wun get the job!!
Went church at 430, den after that went Fullerton for Chocolate buffet!!! The buffet itself was okay only lah... but had a great time with my friends!! Talk about lots of stuff! Was a really good chill-out time!

17th April 2005: Nothing much, just that went tuition in the afternoon, did some revision, then cooked spagetti for dinner. They dropped from 8th to 14th, kind of expected cos my vote was 0 this week, but still abit sad. Was Super HAPPY that the mediac**** art**** did not break the record set on previous week!! haha... Its really time they change for the better!! not the same boring stuff year after year!

18th April 2005: woke up at 730am to try my quest in the $1200. obviously failed. Went to Black box for rehearsal. Had a great time bitching out with my fellow actresses hahaha... tired but fun.

19th April 2005: Did a bit of revision. Still not enough ah!!! Got the call from that person again! Think I got the job le!!! hahaha... though its only 5 days, but I noe I am going to enjoy using my Japanese! YEAH! now, waiting for the cue for the quest of $1550!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home