<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

To all my Gal friends: Dun worry! I am Straight!

Hmm... Din study much today again..... HAI~~~ really have to depend totally on GOD tmr for my theatre studies le... Just hope that I will not hand in a blank booklet tmr...

Went with my mum to Jack's Place today! It had been a long time since we went out together le.. She feign sick today loh... Go and get MC just because she got ULCER in her mouth!!!

Just before I start writing blog entry, got a praying mantis/grasshopper alike thingy flew into the room!! I was SO traumatised!!! Screamed and run in and out the room 3X...

Oh got one more thing I forgotten to say yesterday! When I went to the optical shop yesterday, I saw a VERY VERY VERY PRETTY LADY!!!!!!!! She is an optician there! she is REALLY REALLY very pretty! Eyes big big, oval-shaped face. Good figure as well! hmm let me see.. I think she beat Zhang Zi Yi handsdown!!! You can imagine how pretty she is... I totally can't take my eyes off her loh... ok.. shall stop here.. sound abit bian tai if i continue any further...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home