<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Sad Day

Hmm... back to a normal blog entry ba... Had my Jap Lang paper today at 5 pm! SUCKS!! I totally cannot catch the listening compre!!! (yup! have listening compre, comprehension, letter writing! Just like primary school) .

Den I decided to go make a new pair of specs and contact lens... My old contact lens totally die le... too dirty to be worn... Total cost = $450!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why so ex? Let me explain...
My specs cost $160 (initially was 170) ok.. its quite reasonable lah..
My contact lens -- I decided to switch to monthly disposable for hygiene purpose. So since its toric lens, its very ex... $290 for 13 pairs....
Die le ah... really very sad.... after calculation, I realised I made a big step backward, away from my aim to Taiwan in Dec... HOW??? Den up till now, I haven't even found a job!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody got lobang where I can get a well-paid job??? :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home