<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mou Tabeta? Tsukareta?

HEE *grin WIDELY*
hahaha.... its a nice day today man!! I finally got some use today, got a Chinese Indonesian came to my booth. He cannot speak English!! hahaha.. so I am useful in translating Jap/Eng in to Chinese!! Den today's business oso not bad... got lots of ppl come exchange namecards but dunno whether got sales or not lah! (actually none of my business lah.. cos no business, i still get my pay ;p)

And regarding the title of this entry? well~~ its the 2 qn tat Charismatic guy asked me!! haha... It was 130pm, he was on his way to lunch, passing by my booth he asked : Mou Tabeta? (already eaten) I was super surprised!!! I said not yet, at 2. Den he showed the "wah-so-late-ah" face wahaha...
Den 15 min b4 knock-off, my colleague and I were chit-chatting, den he came and said: Tsukareta? (tired?) I said yes, my colleague oso said a little. I return asking how about him, he said he is tired too.... Den after that, I just walked away. So PAISEH!!!! although its just 2 very simple phrases, wahaha.. I can't stop grinning the whole day loh~~~

I still din managed to find out whether he is married or not.... dare not ask... But managed to find out his name is Mr Kimoto and he is 36... haha... 15 yrs older than me... The more I see him, the cuter I think he is.. he look like the more mature version of Takeshi Kaneshiro when he smile, he look like a clown when he just star around, and he look like Jim Carrey when he speak! haha.. Hard to imagine? I will try get his photo on the last day!! wahahaha....
Shall try harder tmr to get more info of him!!!! He is now my everyday motivation to travel 1 hr to work in the morning!

Sorry to all those reading to these FA HUA CHI entries.. Guess its going to be like that for the next 3 days ba... so just bear with me yah??? It's been a long time since I been so excited le... apart from Mayday.. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home