<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Otsukaremashita!! (tired)

YOSH!!!! otsukaremashita kedo, zuibun ureshikatta! (i am tired but i am pretty happy!)

Today was my 1st day of of work at "translator" at the exhibition! haha... i said "translator" cos..... I din do much loh... the job is really slack! just that abit waste energy lah... Got to stand whole day loh... (though the boss from my booths kept asking me to sit) but how to sit?? I feel so embarrassing sitting so close to them!!!! And they can all speak a little English loh.. Dunno what am I there for!!! When they dunno some words in English, I also dunno it in Jap! What the h***

I was quite disappointed today also.. Remember I was saying how excited I was cos I wanna go see some Jap shuai ges??? Oh man.... The moment I stepped in, i was like -_- about 50% of them can be my Dad, 40% can be my grandfather.............. another 9.99% also CMI...........

BUT.... amongst all these, I managed to find this not really good looking but charismatic guy!!! hahaha... he is 2 booths away from mine... haha... Though he look ard 30+ but he is very comical!! haha... He even tried to test my Jap.. haha... and he kept asking what happened when he saw me n his colleague talking and laughing! hahaha....
okok.. enough of laughing... I shall find out more about him tmr!! Wish me luck man!! for the last time, hahahhaha........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home