<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, May 09, 2005

A Lousy week

It has been a week since I last updated my blog... This is because my Dad had been in town! With him around, I find it very inconvenient to use the PC (the PC is in his room). Now that he had gone back to China, YES!!!!

The past week was not good AT ALL! My Dad is back, and he start bossing people around as per normal. Everything he also wants to ask, everything he also wants to have his comment! His attitude towards everybody in the family had been ER XIN!!! Especially towards my grandparents!!! To avoid him, I had been out almost everyday. Even if I am at home, I will just read my book in my room and can't be bothered with anything that is happening in the house.

Thanks to him, I managed to finish my 2nd Dan Brown's book within 4 days. Thanks to him that I was able to had a great time with my friends ( @050505 and outing wif Yixuan n Weiting). Thanks to him I managed to watch 30 eps of One Piece in 3 days.
ALso, "Thanks" to him , I wasn't able to go down to church! And last but not least! "THANKS" to him for giving me such a LOUSY WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home