<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 29, 2005

Grumble, Grumbles, More Grumbles!

What a day... Jap mass media was terrible... I was totally crapping all the way... Din really made use of what I studied, but what did I really study anyway? ARG...

Weiting n Qiuping went KTV marathon today....... without me!!!!! They must be singing all the songs that I wanted to sing! Can't believe they having such great time and I am stuck with my notes.... AARRGG......

For those of you who haven know, the $3150 was won!! Can't believe the very last song is actually one of my all time favourite and its one song that we thought could not possibly be!!! But it turns out-- Thats THE SONG! The prospect of slacking during this hols and yet make it for my Taiwan trip is GONE.... AAARRRGGG.........

Tmr will be my FINAL paper! But before tmr arrives, I need to settle with what to study.. or rather, what is there to study!!!????

Enough of the not-so-happy stuff.

Moving on: I finally got my contact lens!! Don't have to go around 4-eyed! tats great! I am collecting my new specs tmr as well hee!

PS: My Dad's coming back tmr... haven seen him for almost 2 mths. As much as I do somehow miss him, I am going to miss the car for a week... *sob*

ATTENTION:

1) Pls do my quiz when you have the time yah? Just click on the link above the tagboard.

2) Pls help me sign this petition (even if you dunno what is it abt) Please............................................
http://www.petitiononline.com/FNHSG/petition.html

2 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

no.. we din sing all e songs tt u wanted. i nvr help u sing shi guang ji and wo shi xing fu de.. hahahaa but i did jump ard a lot. sian. i jump ard myself. qp sit down there de. so funny. i jump ard during mayday's songs. she jump ard during jolin. buay gam leh. haha e room was so cold i jump ard till my leg cramp. haaaa

7:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Wahaha... Nx time nx time!! We go jump together!!! hmm... nvm! den nx time I can see those songs! hahaha... can't wait for out nx ktv session!!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home