<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, May 13, 2005

SUPER TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not have an entry yesterday because I only reached home at 12..... Went to do waitressing after my job at expo...... I calculated the no. of hours I stood yesterday-- 11!!!!!!!!! By the time I got home, I felt as if my feet doesn't belong to me.... its aching like hell!!!!!! The stupid shoes I wore during waitressing gave me blister!!! Whole night I was like a cripple! Thanks to a kind soul who helped me get plasters, if not .... I cannot imagine.....
Anyway, yesterday nothing much. He only said "Ohaiyo" when we met in the morning...... :( and oh, I found out that he is married :((((
OH! I had a tele interview with this Japanese stuff from an IT company in Science Park, not terrible, but I thought it was bad enough. But during the interview, I was really thankful that my Jap teacher taught us Honorific-form the last semester! WHEW~~ But I still was not able to answer a few of the questions..... I thought "that's it! I wun get the job"

This morning, my leg no longer ache but its SUPER TIRED, very suan. So I decided to do a 15min electro reflexology before going to expo. Suprisingly, if worked! haha..

For the time before lunch, I felt so useless again....... Not much customers, cannot translate much.... hai~~ so "shi pai"! Managed to make friends from people from the opposite booth! So we chatted quite abit! hahaha... Din get to talk to him at all! Not even make eye-contact....

I had an early lunch today at 12 ( my work starts at 1030). As usual, continuing bitching about so-n-so, who-n-who.... Although don't felt like going back to the booth, we did anyway..... It was around 230, just as I find time passing SUPER slowly, I got a phonecall!!! My agent called me, and said that they had accepted me!!! WOOHOO~~ I was like THANK GOD!!!! Thereafter, my mood starts to get better! haha.. Managed to give out all the pamphlets available!!!!
And also, he passed-by my booth a few times and we nodded to each other! Den the whole afternoon, I kept turn to the side where his booth was and see what he is doing! (this is what I had been doing for the past 4 days lah) VERY HUA CHI RIGHT???? I cannot stand myself also!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....

I also continue gossiping with my neighbouring booths, telling my friends that I managed to get a job starting Monday! They were all like "Huh!! So fast?? how come so li hai?" When I heard all these, in my heart, I was saying "because I have got GOD's blessing (",) !" My day was almost ending when I freally found myself more useful!!! I am now rather familiar with the products at my booth! I was the one who answered customers' qns and explaining the products!! My boss really quite lazy leh....... He kept sitting there checking the stock market using his handphone!
When its time to pack-up, he was still like sitting around, looking at his phone! (He look as if he still dun want to leave) I was the one who starting clearing and arranging everything!
But a surprise caught me while I was busy packing up, clearing the table!

You got it!!! He walked pass my booth and said "otsukaresama" and I replied "otsukaresamadeshita" (both mean thank you for a hard day's work) He went on saying "tsukareta?" I said "TSUkaremashita" (emphasising that I am really tired) Den he just smile and left! wahahahhaa......... That really brings a VERY NICE ending to my day man!!!!!!!

But this is not the end yet. My friend's (guy) bosses, asked me and another friend (gal) for dinner. They had been asking for the past 3 days, I actually din want to go (cos my parents "warned" me not to...) And somemore my friend (guy) is not going..... But my friend (gal) was like saying its quite embarrassing to turn them down so many times, so we went! (my parents sure slaughter me if they knows about it.) These 2 bosses cannot speak English for nuts!!! The whole evening we were like chickens and ducks! Really quite jialat! We went to a popiah restaurant and eat "zhu chao", in the end, quite expectedly, they foot the bill of $95 ($25 for the beer they drank). Though many times, we don't quite understand each other, we enjoyed ourselves! They are really very nice people! Especially for Japanese, very gentlemen, very humorous (though they are quite old, 40 n 34 and short, and not good-looking...)
Me and my friend (gal) bought bah kwas as gift for them, will give them tmr.

Hai~~ Speaking of tmr, it will be the last day, although I always felt like time was just dragging past, and felt tired standing there the whole day, there are very memorable moments as well! Its also a wonderful experience as well! I kind of don't bear to see this whole thing end so quickly... :'(
But well, life goes on! Most of the Japanese will be leaving Singapore on Sunday, I shall really start looking forward to my new job on Monday! Its speaking Japanese as well!! *can't wait*

Ok.... Today's entry is really long... Cos got alot of "fei hua" and its like a combination of 2 days... I had not been posting on mdmd forum cos really very exhausted everytime I reach home. Apart from writing blogs and check email, I don't do anything else... ok.. Got to go sleep now... To All Those Reading This : Do take care yah? Just one more day before I go back to normal! Will definitely stop all those HUA CHI stuff after tmr!!! Hontou Gomenasai! (really sorry!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home