<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Went Back to School Today

Supposed to go for my job as telemarketer today... but did not....... I had dinner with my friend's bosses (those japanese from the exhibition) yesterday. They said that its really, terribly difficult to ask Japanese corporate to do telephone surveys... especially for those calling from abroad... They told me lots of terrible things like slamming your phonecall even before you finish your 1st sentence, they will pretend to ans your call, let you speak but in fact they just pick the phone aside and do their stuff etc.....
So I decided to just give it up and go for my FOC dry run....

Today's dry run was quite fun.... think the climax was the Haw Par Villa night trail... hahha.. how many people can get to visit Haw Par Villa at night? We went to many many exclusive places... though I slipped and fell abit, but overall it was quite cool! Hope we can really have our fright night there... *Pray Hard*

That's all for today lah.... nothing much lah...... Hope you guys are not bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home