<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Writing From School

H~I EVERYBODY~!~!~! How's life these few days man?
Haven't been blogging cos not in the mood after what happened last saturday... but..... Now, I am back to normal!! ( I decided to go cell tmr anyway)

I am now in the Cultural Activities Club (CAC) clubroom. I am basically slacking ard while others enjoying(?) themselves at the pool game dry run... Went to the Creative website after Yixuan said she wants to go Creative sale. Hai~~ I see le, really very tempted to buy leh~~ BUT. .. my Taiwan fund and Final Homw still in deficit leh..... HOW TO BUY??? die....... I really hope to get one oso...... sianz..........

Oh, and oso! haha... I recieved a replied email!!! so happy~ Though its just some ke tao hua, still can't help smiling! At least got reply mah.......

Yesterday, brought my father's taiwanese colleague and her husband (Italian) to go eat durian... Den managed to got quite some info from her about my Taiwan trip in Dec! haha.. she even offered to help us book hotels, buy bus/train tickets etc... she so nice!! Though I find them quite troublesome at times.... Always come Singapore just for the sake of coming, troubling my parents to bring them here, bring them there...

ok lah..... tat's all I've got to say!

PS: Yixuan mentioned about having an interesting blog that day. I know mine is not interesting lah (its like What so interesting about my life?).... like I always say in my Jap class, misspeirong is an uninteresting person. This blog serves a purpose, not to entertain anyone, but to let my friends know me better (for those who are interested to know lah of course).

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh really? are you singaporean?? that italian was like sitting 3m away from us while we eat the durians haha...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oops! haha... sorry ah~ yah loh... i wonder oso...

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home