<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Spare-tyre

Are there people in your life that function as spare-tyre? I would say I don't have any... I can say this with my conscience clear.

Be it your friends or lovers, please do not do this to them yah? When you have somebody new, somebody interesting to be with and hang around, do spare a thought for those that are "older" in your life. Do not take them for granted or just look for them when there are no other people around. Even if they don't mind, doesn't mean you can just do as you like. They don't mind only for a reason -- They regard you as a friend deep from their heart. (please refer to my previous chinese entry if you do not know what it means to be a REAL friend) What if they do the same thing do you? How will you feel? You enjoy being the centre of attraction, be well-loved by everyone, nothing's wrong with that. But definitely not at the expense of the others. Especially at the expense of those who regard you as a Real Friend.

But sadly, I am a spare tyre of some people's life. I am not complaining or holding any grudges. But I just hope that there will be less of such people in the world... To be a spare tyre of somebody's life is not a good feeling at all, it is a highly unfair task. Do spare a thought for those who are spare tyres in your life.

PS: to all my dear friends reading this, do not ask me what happen yah? Don't think too much lah.... ;p

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh no....... I only got to see this today~ (14th July) Man~ Thank you so much!!! Thanks for the encouragement!! :)
You too must jiayou k?!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home