<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I am tired of cell!

I am definitely not tired of GOD! I know that GOD is true and real and I am grateful for all the blessings GOD had given me. I will definitely serve and follow HIM for the rest of my life. What I cannot stand and what I am tired and sicked of is, the whole lot of activities which claimed to be "serving GOD better".

I had never imagine Christian life to be easy. But I definitely don't expect it to be stressful! I am not saying that serving GOD makes my life stressful. Its all the other stuff where real life people that are bothering me. Why do we have to meet up so often? Why must we engage ourselves in all those addtional activities? Why issit that somebody kept bugging my life, what I am supposed to do and telling me what are the "right" things to do?? Why issit that I have to report what job I am taking, where am I going and what am I doing to someone who claims to be my spritual mother?? Even my own mother doesn't! I really don't know what right she has to be in control in MY LIFE!!! The person who is in control in my life is non other than GOD himself! No one else!! If there is somebody else, it should be ME!

I am really sick and tired of her reprimanding me over sms, getting me to report to her constantly... I AM REALLY TIRED!!!

They say all these are because we need people to guide us blah blah blah... What about the thousands and millions Christians that do not follow this system?? Are they saying that they are not the "correct Christians"??

Since I got into City Harvest, I thought charismatic church is just not right for me! Youth service is not suitable for me as well! But I have yet to have a chance to attend a traditional church. Lastly, I must say this. Different people approaches things differently. Even in GOD's world. There is no absolute method that is correct or wrong! Different people seek GOD in different ways. And GOD approaches each individual differently! So those that are so inflexible please come to understand this!

I must hereby declare : misspeirong is a devoted follower of GOD because she had seen HIM working miracles in her life! Nothing will scrape or weaken her faith by an inch! She may not be able to recite many many scriptures or preach great things, but she pocess a simple and strong faith. So those who thinks that she is a "wrong" Christian, they had broke the law of passing judgement upon others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home