<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

GODly words...

I went to cell today and something my cell leader said really hit me hard! " you may look foolish in the eyes of man when you live on the faith you have in GOD, but you are great in GOD's eyes!"

Today, my cell leader share the topic of Faith with us. I definitely believe GOD has messages for me. Remembered in my post few days ago? I mentioned that I am just a simple Christian with great faith in GOD. Today, GOD reminded me that faith itself is good! but not enough... Faith has to be grounded by actions! Guess I have got much to catch up with GOD.

I also felt that I did something wrong for thinking that way about my cell and my cell leader.. hai~ Hope that relationship with them will get better~

Counting down to my trip to CH*** on this CH*** airline! : 15 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home