<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, May 30, 2005

Final Home CD -- after a 2-month wait

YES!~!~!~!~! Finally got the CD!!!!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah!!! Because of this CD, I been through quite a feat today man.....

Because of this CD.......

1) I woke up at 630am.
2) I miss the camp dry run.
3) I wasted $4.80 at Long John Silver.
4) I walked the whole of Toa Payoh Central twice.
5) I bumped on to a kerb on my way to Pearl Centre.
6) I got stucked on CTE for half an hour.

Hai~~ Even so, I did not regret a single bit!!!!!!!!!!! Although I am a little sad about the packaging, I can finally have an idea what happened in other Final Homes and get ready for OUR FINAL HOME! I can't wait for them to be here!!! To all those waiting together with me >> Let's persever yah?? December will be here before we know it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home