<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Inter-personal Skills are REALLY IMPORTANT

For the past 2 days, I had been in school doing camp dry runs. For those who did not know, this camp's preparation is even more stressful than my exams... I had never imagine it to be this way. I always thought camps are supposed to be fun and laughter. To distress rather then to BE STRESS!! The reason I wanted be the organising commitee is because I saw how the ppl from last yr enjoyed themselves. But why THIS YEAR LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!????????????

As I do not know who will be reading this, I better not write it too discreetly. I do not want to hurt anybody.... I am just expressing how I feel about this whole thing.

From a friend of mine, last yr's camp OC were all fine with each other, no politics no arguments. Everything was peaceful. Why issit that it become like that this year?? Wrong people holding wrong positions?? probably ba........

Being in the "major" post, Yes! you need to be alert, you need to be make sure everything is in place. But seriously, that's not all!!! The challenge for being in "major" post is always the handling of relationships with other people!!! Inter-personal skills is EXTREMELY impt when it comes to "major" posts. Because when u are UP there, it means there are people Down as well. What you need are those people DOWN there in order to make things work and to achieve your goals! What's the point of having all the Big, Fancy, Idealistic pictures in mind when you cannot communicate properly with those DOWN there??? You think you will be able to achieve them??
You will just FAIL in everything you do!

Maybe you guys will think that "easier said than done"! I admit! Its difficult! Hence, not all are capable to be in position UP there. I admit I cannot be in positions like that as well. I know myself. Perhaps there are many people who are there dreaming of being UP there, because they like the feeling of being more superior, have all the confidence in the world to BELIEVE that they can achieve all the non-achievables or they BELIEVE that they will be in good relationships with EVERYBODY because they USUALLY get-along well with people.

Lastly, I just wanna say that admitting your mistakes is good, but its not ALL! Admitting must come with amending! What's the point of saying "yes, yes, yes I know I am wrong" but not doing anything? Are you being sincere? Or are you just admitting for the sake of admitting, but still holds high ego?

To all those who are reading, I am sure the above situations can be seen in everybody's life. I sincerely hope that everyone will one day master the skills of relationships-building and everyone will live peacefully with one another.

Final Words: This will probably be the last entry till I come back from China. Unless something impactful happen tmr. (I hope not)
To all my "faithful" readers, thank you for your support. To all my friends, thank you for taking time off to understand me better. Till my nx entry, Take care :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home