<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Day 2 in Guang Zhou

Its basically a free and easy day... My Dad has to work, so I am left with my Mum, Grandma and brothers. We went to this Chinese restaurant where we went the day before. We sat at the exact same seats, served by the exact same ppl. The restaurant really not bad wor~ We ate Dim Sum for both days. I stil remember the waitress who showed us our way is really very pretty!!! She is the prettier version of A-sa of TWINS.

Ok.. After lunch (no breakfast cos by the time I am awake, there is no time for it le.)... we just went walk walk nearby... Den scully I need to go toilet! But i refuse to go to their public toilet. So we had to rush home. After that, my mum and grandma complained that they were tired and did not want to walk anymore. So, I decided to go explore Guang Zhou city by myself. I wanted to go to this Big shopping centre my Dad mentioned but I did not know the exact place. So I just start walking in the direction I deem correct. Wah KAO~ I walked for like 30min, I still can't see it... But luckily along my way, I came to this other shopping centre. So I went in and look around. Still manage to get myself a pair of shoes there wor~

I spent like 30 min in it as well.. I took about another 10 min trying to figure out which exit I should take. By then, my legs are really really tired! And started having blisters.... but I still refuse to give up! I die die oso must reach that Big shopping centre. Finally~ after walking for another 5 min, I Found IT!!! Its really big~ Its like our Suntec City... There are all sorts of apparels, brands in it. But I did not get anything from there cos its not worth it lah~ They all cost the same as it is in Singapore, so no pt... (no wonder its less crowded than the shopping centre i went just now... I remember I went into Esprit and 6 staff looked at me loh... There are no other customers apart from me... They are all so free!!!) All I bought was Beard Papa~ In SG, 1 Beard Papa puff cost $2. But there, it only cost RMB6. Its $0.80 cheaper! So I bought 5... heehee... always she bu de eat in Sg, I want to have my fill in China! hahaha...

After exploring the above 2 shopping centres, I really dun feel like I am in China, I felt more as if I was in HK. But the moment I stepped out, everything just da hui yuan xing. Just when I was abt to get a cab home, something stupid happened again.

I told the cabbie where I wanted to go, he actually asked me to go opposite. I was like WTH~~ Wat's wrong if you just make a U-turn?? They drove like nobody's business and now the cabbie is actually telling me he dun wanna make a U-turn!!!!? Too upset, I decided not to get a cab in the end!! I just walk all the way back to my Dad's place!

That's about all for my Day 2.... We had dinner at a Si Chuan restaurant. Its really cheap beyond my imagination... Food in China may not be VERY delicious. But you can trust it to be VERY cheap!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

yes yes! my dad also says that its very cheaP! u tried any gross things or not?!?? i think my dad tried leh.. yucks hor!!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

not really leh~ the grossiest at the Si Chuan restaurant was those shell thingy.. I dunno wat issit call lah~ but it looks like snails one.... My dad ask me try, i DIE DIE oso dun want!!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

escargo? hahahhaa tt's italian. er i dunno liao! i think got dog meat and snake in guang zhou lor!!!!! YUCKS.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

nono. not so high class one.. haha.... its Si Chuan.. those u get to see very often in those seafood stalls....
luckily i din get to see any of those... YUCKS!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger JY said...

yah....you can find a lot of funny and weird stuff in china..

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home