<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

From Singapore ----> Guang Zhou

Hi Guys!! After 2 weeks, I am finally back! I felt so refreshed after my camp. And had a much more pleasant mood (though it could be better). So I decided to start blogging again~ Let's start off from where I left the other time.....

Day 1 : On Board CZ 352

Woke up at 6am and took a cab to airport. Lots of gan chu when I saw the gates where Mayday went through. I went walk around the whole area and took some pics.
On board the Southern China Airline, I am totally er dao!!!! The plane is damn old can~~? And its 3-3... Wah Piang!!!! This kind of plane should only be used for short distance like KL loh....... Not for a flight that is 2900KM!!! And the facilities is totally YUCKS! No inflight entertainment at all!! No headphones for you!!! The service of the crew is equally bad~~ They basically just shout at the passengers...... But I can understand this cos they are serving mostly their own kind of people!!! Yet another bad pt!! My fellow "plane-mates" -- seriously, after travelling with them, I no longer thinks that Singaporeans are kiasu~ my dear "plane-mates" beat us Hands-down!!

After an almost 4 hr flight, we finally reached 广州新白云国际机场. Its an airport that only came into operation last August. So its really huge and nice...(of course Singapore Changi Airport nicer lah~)

Saw my dad and he realised that I had a black face (I already tried my best to hide it le...) I said "no lah~" But actually in my heart I was like "What am I doing here, in the country I hate most!!!??"

The air quality in that country is terrible~~ There is haze in the air ALWAYS~ I really regretted not bringing some mask over.....

Up next is the horrendous traffic! Nobody seems to be following the traffic rules!! There are pedestrain crossing only that no one bothers whether its Green or Red. There are zebra crossing only that cars do not stop or slow down unless there are Already ppl standing/walking on it! There isn't any road a driver cannot go. There isn't a turn that is forbidden. Its madness!!! After a few days there, I learnt that crossing a road in China is an extremely concentration-consuming task. Its good training for all your 5 senses.

That's about all for Day 1 in Guang Zhou. I am still in awe of my Dad's condominium. Its really very very nicely furnished!!! Not only that, it is located in the CBD area of Guang Zhou, near to a train station, near to dozens of restaurants. Can you imagine having a condo in the middle of Shenton Way? How much would that cost man!!!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home