<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 15, 2005

hmm... today work was normal.... just that I find the adnormal chef more and more sick!!! I am starting to ignore him le....

Today I was very excited when time reaches 5pm... 30 more min to knock off! Cos I am going Noble House today~ To give my friend a treat for her 21st bday~ But the excitment kind of turn into a disappointment....

I specially ate only rojak for lunch today cos I thought I will be going for buffet at night! But~ When I reach Noble house, they tell me that buffet must have minimum 4 persons!!!!!!!! damn~~ I was really disappointed!!! Cos their buffet really very nice one wor~ Den bo bian, have to eat ala carte! I was still worried that it will be too expensive... But luckily my captain ( I am/was a waitress at noble hse) gave me recommendation... Ate things that I really like and are really nice!!! Everything turn out to be $85.50... But later.... She went to get a voucher for me... haha.. tat NKF one loh........ (can't believe I actually forgot to bring my own) Den got $25 discount!!! haha... so turns out to be only $60.50! Its within my budget! or rather, slightly below my budget!!!! kao~ I really want to say a BIG thank you to her!!!! Although the ala carte was very filling and nice as well, I must still return for the buffet!!!!!!! It's been abt 1 or 2 yrs since I ate le....... I intend to go nx week! Anybody wanna join me???

Ha~ Toking about my friend... You guys must be thinking its quite ex treating a friend at $60 rite? But I think its all worth it~ I known her for 14 yrs le....... My friend for the most years!!! I knew her on the very first day of Primary 1!!! Time really flies... And she really changed alot!! character wise~~ Today, we tok abt her workplace and how this lady named Laura is super comical and have a great sense of humour!!! I can't wait to see this lady....... She unleashed the humourours cell that had been hidden in my good friend for 14 years!!! So today was basically a laughing session! We laughed at the restaurant, laughed at the mrt station, laughed on mrt, laughed on bus... We just went on and on and on~~~

Well, I just want to say a very big thank you to her! She is call Adeline... Thank her for being with me throughout these 14 yrs~ How many ppl can have a friendship that lasted for whole 14 yrs at the age of 21?? I definitely believe we will have many many more 14 yrs ahead!!!
Thanks gal!!! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home