<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, July 10, 2005

这是一个充满爱的七月 :)

hmm~ I am really glad that something I had prophecise 2 yrs ago is finally coming true!!! hahaha~ I knew they were meant for each other!!! I am really so proud of myself! heehee... I shall continue to stand firm to my judgement. I am sure they will last for a very very long~~~ time!!

Ok~ now back to my own reality~ I am finally the only one left in the "core" that is unattached! Wat should I do?? haha... Am I just going to grab any guy that comes along the way? HA~ NO!!! I really felt happy for all my friends and feel no pressure at all! :) As long as they dun forget about me, this friend can le!!

I had a GREAT post-encounter class today!! And GREAT is the ONLY word to describe it!! I could really felt GOD speaking right into my face!!! Majority of the things that had been mentioned today at post-e really applied to those things that had been swirling in my mind these few days! I really just wanna say a BIG "Thank You" to my Heavenly Father!!!

Though I finally understood where my stand shall be, its still quite difficult to put them into actions! That's why I really felt like shit today... I went ktv with my camp's ppl... I am really struggling to remind myself where my stand should be!!! I was kind of stuck in the middle... Do you understand? Its like you know what is right, but you just dun feel like doing the right things! I am really now forcing myself to be firm on my grounds and should not be shaken further... Things that happened recently are really things I have to overcome to be a better Christian! And I know I am going to win this battle!!!!

Ha~ I know all of you reading these entries are blur~ I oso felt very vague myself! ha~ But wat to do? I am fighting a battle! If I disclose too much info, it just shows that I am losing it... This is the 1st time I decided to keep everything to myself! So do bear with me ok? I know its not gonna be easy, but its a trial for me! So just pray for me ba!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home