<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 08, 2005

Trying to be a 双面人!

hey guys! I will stop posting my China trip journal for the time being. .. it will be back on and off..... Cos I need some place where i can really 发泄 for a while。

Firstly, Thank GOD for his wonderful blessing that I finally managed to find a job! Thanks to Ling Huey for the recommendation. It all fell into place perfectly.... All I can do is thank GOD... Also, thank GOD for keeping me busy this whole day.... If not i will be thinking of things i shouldn't again.......

Had a really great time with qp, wt, steph, celest n yx... Its been a VERY long time since we 6 had such moments.. too bad that steph came later.. If not, it will be more fun~ I had been toking craps and nonsense... I dunno if my friends felt it.... But I am really not quite the usual me... I tok more nonsensical stuff than usual......
But I was really REALLY happy!!! Glad that they like the presents... When I saw celest cry, I oso felt like crying.... But i must 忍. I scared my tears will not just be of joy.... I am oso happy for yx!!! Though I dunno the best way to show it..... But I really am..... I am oso happy that afterall, my friendship with yx is still of high torrent! I cannot be any happier to see all my friends being so happy and full of laughter! I thank all my wonderful friends for tolerating my horrible temper, character all these years... really... I really want to dedicate this song to u guys! Its definitely from my heart!! Not trying to be cliche at all!!

虽然你脾气坏 对待朋友又差 凸槌又更爱牵拖
佳在你遇到我 不爱计较的我 算你坏人有好命
我走路你坐车 你吃饭我洗碗 你被欺负我拼命
若为了爽到你 可以艰苦到我 因为 咱缘分不可散

有你 我才未孤单 有你的陪伴 我才有靠山
你若不爽 我是你的垃圾车 每天 听你的心声
有你 我才未孤单 有你的陪伴 我才有靠山
你若欢喜 我是你的垃圾车 每天 听你唱歌



Well~ As for why am I a 双面人, forgive me that I cannot say..... Though I know that those ppl/person involved will not read this... I just dun want my beloved friends to be worried for me... I am sure this is just a transition period. Everything's gonna be alright, tomorrow will be fine! Afterall~ misspeirong is a very strong girl right~? :) 兵来我挡,土来我淹!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

dun dedicate this song leh. everytime listen liao wan to cry de...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

i like you guys to cry haha... sadistic hor~

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home