<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 08, 2005

1st Day at Work

wah~~ Its a terrible day at work!!! Everything was in a mess... Cos got so much things to do..... and so much things to learn... Since I dun have any fellow co-workers, I have to be really independent, which I think i am terrible at... Thanks to ling huey for her patience and 教导!!! If not for her, I would have really die there.....

Apart from the mess at work, other factors were great! Especially the food wise... In case you guys din noe, I am now working as a executive chef's secretary... haha... My office is just next to the kitchen!!! I get free food whenever I like!!! haha... Got chicken sandwiches and watermelon juice as breakfast, got seafood pasta and orange juice as lunch!!! What more can you ask for man??? Because of this reason, I din really mind when the HR told me that I wun be having any OTs and my pay is still only $6 per hr... The food I get everyday is definitely going to make-up with it!!! The other chefs and kitchen staffs are all so friendly!!! I am sure I am going to enjoy my nx one month there!

Another great characteristic about my workplace is that I get to see lots of rich ppl ard!!! For those who din noe again, I am working in Singapore Island Country Club! wahahha... I see lots lots lots of BIG and expensive cars all around! Ling huey told me that we can actually hitch rides from those members on our way in to work or on our way home! Cos its really far to walk into the country club... what ling huey told me was that, you just have to stand by the roadsides then the club members will just stop and offer you a ride in or out! If its along the way, they will send you further to the place you wanna go!!! KAO~ I am going to try this out someday! hahaha... hope I get to hitch a rich young guy's car! wahahhaa... *dreaming dreaming*

Well~ Things are not clearing up at all... I still very bothered by it...... damn~~

Digress abit... did any of you reading this watch 流金岁月? There is this character inside call Xiaoyu. You guys have any recollection? haha... nothing much... just thought of this character while I was at work....

Hope that things will get better~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home