<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I slept at 830pm yesterday and woke up only at 9am. Was supposed to go for tuition but felt too tired. So i slept until 11am. Had my brunch after I woke up and went for cell meeting... I initially thought of just slacking at home and be away from all people. But was glad that I did not....

The moment I stepped out of house today, I just felt that I am going to breakdown any moment. I felt that I was in a 一触即发 state. I just felt that everything was not right!!!! The thing that has been bothering me just kept swirling in my mind... I believed that during worship at church today will definitely caused me to make a downpour...

During cell, I still wasn't very concentrating... When it's over, my cell leader wanted me to go for Xtreme (a special service for teens) together with some of my spiritual sisters. I did not want to at 1st..... But in the end still went... Just as they were preparing, I just went to one corner and sit down and tried reading my bible... I was super touched when Pastor Victor (a pastor that doesn't know me personally) came to ask if I was alright. I replied saying I was fine... Den he went to take a chair for me saying that the floor is quite dirty... Oh man~ I really felt SUPER touched!!! This man is worth my respect man~ Much more than some other pretentious pastors ard....
Pastor Victor had a talk on homosexuality at Xtreme. It's a little explicit I thought. And he was really funny! My mood did lighten abit after attending Xtreme.
One thing that hit me hard was that I really thank God for life, thank God that I am hetrosexual (the norm of society). God led me to understand that the homosexual ppl are really facing struggles much worse than the norms... So~ we hetrosexual really shouldn't complain too much!!!

Den its now the actual service. Surprisingly I did not even felt like crying today... I once again thank God for the great sermon today! Its really something that we all should remind ourselves in life. Be it a Christian or not... We should not live in shame and blame! God has a purpose for all of us.
I felt abit better after church and I thank God for all his blessings today~

Life is Unfair But GOD is Good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home