<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Where shall I start?.... ok! with my work! Today I drove to work cos my ezlink card no $$ le..... forgot to go top up...... Work today was fine... Just that some of them kept chasing me ard to get their taxi claims...... and I really cannot stand the chef that called me n ling huey "dear dear''! Wah lao!! I seriously think I can sue him for harassment!!!! He will just snuck into the office then tok to you and den just anyhow tape ur shoulders or touch ur neck loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really seriously think that he is not normal~ as in psychologically..... I am getting unfriendly towards him le! If he irritates me further, I shall just show my even blacker face!!!

Ok! enough of him! I shall talk about the GM!! The Hong Konger~ I bump into him today at the general office~ Den I just nod at him~ I wanted to greet him... but dunno how..... so just say Hi! Since he said Hi to me..... I thought it was quite inappropriate though... Apart from the friendly and charasmatic side, I saw the other side of him today... I saw him reprimanding an Ang Moh today.... I dunno wat position is that Ang Moh..... but the GM spoke to him in a very disapproving manner...... whew~ It can be quite scary....

Oh~ I forgot to mention.... actually today work was quite slack... nothing much to do cos I have been waiting for ppl to pass me some stuff so that I can get down to work.... So guess what I did the whole afternoon! haha..... Well~ give you a hint! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince will be out this Sat 16th July!!!

I went surf all the sites regarding this new book!!! I went to forums, news site, JK Rowling's interviews etc.... haha. It really stir me to find out who will be the Half Blood Prince.... Seeing all HP fans scrutinizing all the HP books so far to come out with guesses as well as evidence to support their guesses!! i was like O_O!!!! They really SCRUTINIZE loh!!!!! They talked about the tiniest details!!! Read really deep into each sentences and asked JK Rowling lots of questions which I din even thought abt it!!! And most of these questions were classified as GOOD QN by JK Rowling herself!!! (meaning qns she cannot ans cos its related to the plot)! This surprises me even more!!! This just means that, although I have read all the books Nth times!! I still not inferring enough!!!

When I started reading HP, I did not thought of inferring anything at all! Cos I just had this impression that it is a teens book~ So dun have to use much of your brian!!! But clearly, I AM WRONG!!!! Its got far more depths than I imagined...... I am more and more impressed of JK Rowling and I really really felt stupid for thinking that HP is a childish book! From now onwards, I am going to read them even more times and read them more carefully and of course making MORE INFERENCE!!!

OK~ Back to my battle.... Its been quite 风平浪静 these 2 days!!! And I can only Thank GOD for it!! I am really thinking of it less and less... Really seems to me that this battle will end soon! And I can't wait!!! Apart from hoping the battle to end, I must also be clear of my feelings and emotions when it ends........ I hope that it will not be 不清不楚。。。Anyway, just pray hard that things will end in a quiet, peaceful way.... Such that no one gets hurt (including myself...) and everyone will be genuinely happy (especially myself...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home